Waiting for it all to end.

laurandan

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

It's my 3rd time here and hoping this little bean sticks but I can't help but have that feeling I'm waiting for it all to end.
I had really sore boobies at first and I'm super tired I still have the tiredness but the boobies aren't so sore still sore but not really bad like before. My nipples have changed but the soreness has gone!! Anyone else experienced this and been ok? I've known I've been pregnant longer than the other two times and presume I'm further along than the other two times. But I have the horrible gut feeling it's all gonna end and I'm just waiting! I have the odd cramp and I've been suffering with dizziness and constipation.

Oh god I just don't want it all the end just yet! I had a really good feeling about this time and hoping it stays and we can welcome our little bundle into the world in September.

Good luck to everyone else!

Xx

I thought that with my 3rd pregnancy but she is a healthy 1 year old now :) my symptoms seem to come and go.

Try an relax and let nature take it's course and fingers crossed all will be well and you will get your baby in September xx

Think positively. You're doing what you must - try and try again. Third times a charm!!
Ease your mind and distract yourself, watch some funny movies. My clinic swears that this is key.
Have you seen the Inbetweeners series or movie? It's pretty funny. Or the IT Crowd?

That's exactly what happened with me today, no more breast soreness, i am 5week day 2..i am really afraid..this is my second pregnancy after a mc at 7 weeks back in July...:nope::nope:

Hi ladies,

It's my 3rd time here and hoping this little bean sticks but I can't help but have that feeling I'm waiting for it all to end.
I had really sore boobies at first and I'm super tired I still have the tiredness but the boobies aren't so sore still sore but not really bad like before. My nipples have changed but the soreness has gone!! Anyone else experienced this and been ok? I've known I've been pregnant longer than the other two times and presume I'm further along than the other two times. But I have the horrible gut feeling it's all gonna end and I'm just waiting! I have the odd cramp and I've been suffering with dizziness and constipation.

Oh god I just don't want it all the end just yet! I had a really good feeling about this time and hoping it stays and we can welcome our little bundle into the world in September.

Good luck to everyone else!

Xx

Think positively. You're doing what you must - try and try again. Third times a charm!!
Ease your mind and distract yourself, watch some funny movies. My clinic swears that this is key.
Have you seen the Inbetweeners series or movie? It's pretty funny. Or the IT Crowd?

Sorry I must say the inbetweeners is brilliant! But I think your right just keep yourself busy. I'm busy planning my sons 5th birthday party x

The inbetweeners is hilarious lol, I have been very calm about this pregnancy and what will happen will happen. Just don't want it all the end like the last two. I feel a lot more confident this time but it's always in the back of ur mind isn't it! I'm doing everything right taking higher does frolic acid, aspirin and keeps my blood sugar more under control I'm now insulin dependent with my diabetes so fingers crossed everything is going well, and when u get morning sickness does it happen for u after eating too. I've just had crumpets and feel so sick now! I feel I need to be sick but it won't come up!!

Thanks ladies, xx

Just because your breasts aren't sore does not mean it's ending. Mine were so sore for like 2 weeks, then went away almost completely within a day, came back the next. Then, they weren't sore for about 4 days, and this morning they are worse than ever. Tenderness will fluctuate. Best wishes!! :)

I'm trying to think positivley. I keep thinking I'm going to trust my body to do what i's supposed too. Easier said than done. Every twinge. Everything sends me running to check for blood or thinking I'll have a MMC.

My symptoms come and go. Somedays I'm dizzy. sometimes nauseas, and sometimes my boobs hurt so much I don't want to move and others they feel ok.

I'm trying to think positivley. I keep thinking I'm going to trust my body to do what i's supposed too. Easier said than done. Every twinge. Everything sends me running to check for blood or thinking I'll have a MMC.

My symptoms come and go. Somedays I'm dizzy. sometimes nauseas, and sometimes my boobs hurt so much I don't want to move and others they feel ok.

I feel exactly the same every time I go to the toilet I tell myself I'm bleeding and I'm not! So silly! But I can't help it.

I have my first scan on 4th march and although it's only 7 weeks away it fells like a life time!
Xx

I've just had one at 7 weeks and am paying for another one at 9 weeks and then I've bought a doppler. It might sound crazy but it's the only way I stay calm seeing/hearing the baby is still in there.

With my last prengnacy once I started feeling movements it was the best thing ever. I could finally relax.

So now I think I was far too premature putting this thread up, this afternoon the tenderness of my boobies came back with a vengeance, I can barely even touch them.. Which is good! I did a few more tests as well and there just getting stronger. I'm very hopful for this pregnancy! This is our turn and baby will be greeting us in early September.

Thanks for the positive advice and thoughts, happy and healthy 9 months to u all!

With love xx

So this morning I've been over come with morning sickness, I haven't actually been sick yet but gagging, standing at the toilet for the ready lol! Has anyone her e got type 1 diabetes? And have good ideas for easing it before taking ur insulin?

Thanks in advance,

Laura x

https://davf.daisypath.com/lJ3a.png

this is my 3rd baby and ive never had breast soreness... not once. Never noticed my nipples change either, so that is ef not a sign things arnt ok x

Laurandan, symptoms will come and go. With my rainbow baby Hannah, my boobs didn't do a thing. One day I'd feel great, and the next, I'd feel like ca-ca on a stick. Same with this one, only this time, my boobs are sore off and on, and the sickness is way worse when I have it. Take it one day at a time. The first tri is tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->