waiting for ivf and struggling!

Hi 2have,

Well done on today, 3 blasts brilliant. Is the freezer empty now?
Safe journey home. When are you back to work?

I think we need all the distractions we can get, it's all part of this, making the best of it all.

My tests dates are same as yours, mine is tomorrow which is 13dp5dt, I guess this is why I have to pay for a beta & progesterone in case of false positive. I did think this might be the case. Urghhh stringing it out further for us & more money & hassle getting the test done.

I pray so hard this is it for us.

Minxy do let me know how it goes. The last time when my poas was negative I didn't get bloods done, I just told Penny the bloods were negative. My doc offered but being the onus on a public health care system to pay for unnecessary tests I thought it a waste.

Wonder exactly what happens though when theres a bfp while still having HCG levels from the jabs? I would assume the doubling time with a bfp would be messed up. I'm going to push the poas hpt till the second mon and do the betas a day or two later if I get lucky this time.

Praying to the fertility goddess :holly: that we each get at least a healthy set of twins!!:winkwink:

I have no more in the freezer. If this doesn't work we'll go on the adoption list (approx 3 year wait) and save up to try some less expensive European frozen egg ivf's in the mean time. I will have a family no matter what. Just wish it didn't take this long. A friend told me I should write a book about all this stuff. Seriously thinking about it. My sister is an English lit major. Just would want to bring light to Canada's sadly archaic system and the women's health cuts that keep happening under the Conservatives.

BFP on 1st response & clear blue!!!!

Scared it's meds still in my system. Will go get the blood tests before work. Please god let this be real.

2have - safe journey home. Please let this be our time xxx

Minxay!!! I'm super happy for you!! This is GOING to work!:thumbup: :hugs:

:headspin::dance::bunny::wohoo::yipee::headspin::dance::bunny::wohoo::yipee:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Notice there's two dancing characters of each, how do you feel about twins?

Hey
Everyone.
Thought I'd come on. I've had a little update from minxy.
Still so happy for you.

I hears yearning heart is having twins so happy for you. How's it going?

2 have4 kids- what's your next step? So praying for good news for you x

Hi mummy, test on Aug 4this the next step. Then set up blood tests & scan because it will be a +.

Minxy - congratulations!!!!! I'm praying everything goes smooth and well for you!! :)

Mummy - hi, how are you? Nice to hear from you. Yeah I'm having hopefully all goes well, I still can't believe it, I remember telling you how lucky you were to have twins. I'm well, feeling super tired and some of the typical pregnancy symptoms. How are you, how are your boys doing? X

Yearning you need a ticker and a new photo, something positive and glowing to represent you right now!!

Sorry guys after BFP & initial beta of 357 on the Wednesday, the second beta 48 hours later was only 397 (should have doubled), this was taken on the Friday, but due to NHS red tape & nightmares didn't get the result until Monday morning. I then raced over (1.5 hours drive each way), to our old UK clinic for a beta, this had now dropped by 20 to 374. My clinic abroad told me to stop all meds the baby had stopped growing at around 5 weeks.

As most of you have already been on this path, you know how devastated we were. We only knew for 5 days but for those 5 days all the pain of the last 5 years was gone. We knew how fragile the whole thing is in these early days but it doesn't stop the mind and heart thinking, dreaming, loving those few cells.

We had said this would be our last go but thinking about it, it has been like the first IVF for us (as first DE round and first blasts), because of that we have another round in us. This BFP has given me the strength to carry on and really made me realise more than ever this is what we want. Not sure where we are going to get the money from though but we will find it!

Hope everyone else is well xx

Minxy, I am so very sorry.

I'm also sorry not to have written to say so sooner! I had the email notification but haven't been on here. I don't have to imagine how it felt to hear that the betas were dropping. :(

I'm glad you guys are thinking to try again after this bit of more success. Much luck and hugs.

As for me… We keep trying the natural way in spite of things. Every month I go mad thinking maybe, but the AF shows. I've been having some trouble with my cycles and great deal of pain, but it finally went away a few days post O last week. Maybe I had another haemorrhagic cyst, I think? It was nasty feeling for a long while, and I had AF 16 days apart with other weird things.

I'm 6 or so days post O and hopeful, but haha. DH has been really miserable at his job for a long time, but the other night he said we had to talk, and it was to say that he knows the IVF coverage is important but… We've agreed he should look, but that it isn't terribly long until January.

I haven't had any luck at all in finding a job. :( The only news was one emailed rejection. My friend recommended substitute teaching, and it sounds too good to be true. I'm hoping it will work out that I can and will get placements. We are comfortable financially and have savings, but the IVF and wanting to move away makes the job more important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->