waiting for ivf and struggling!

pinkie - Thanks, Im just praying I have a good and easy pregnancy. I see some ladies are so normal during pregnancy, they can eat whatever and do whatever and then you see some who are like bed rest because they are so unwell. Im just hoping I am fit and well. I am trying to eat healthy and do little walks though I get tired so fast and I am always sleepy.. It still doesnt feel real.

wow 21 weeks for you! half way there. Hope all goes well, how is pregnancy going for you? oh cool I just realised you are having twins!!!! Yaay thats great. How are you feeling?

Hope everyone is doing well. xxxx

Yearning - congratulations!! Fantastic news, good luck for scan & wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

Pinkie - glad everything is going well. Time is going so quickly. Hope DH gets the building work done in time, it'll be lovely to have an extension with the little ones.

yearning - massive congrats
fab news
love to everyone else
xxxx

Yearning I'm sooo happy for you! You'll gave to update your profile pic soon to signify your beautiful growing wee flowers :dance: when's your first scan Bella?

Pinkie how are you feeling? I'm so glad to hear you're coming along well. This thread is pretty positive right now! I'm hoping Minxy and I can have a little of that fairy dust going around.

Tomorrow is transfer day. We haven't had any updates on the embies except that there are 9 growing. Peny also won't tell me the height of the donor. I think she got scared when she saw DH and I, at this rate I don't care! I just want the information for my future children. We plan to be honest about everything with them.

Ducktales your little lady is so sweet, she's beautiful. I always love seeing fb updates!!

GOOD LUCK 2have4kids, heaven knows you deserve it after all you have been through. How many are you transferring? I am sending so much baby dust you way xXx

Thx Pinkie, we're just at breakfast before our appt. penny recommended putting 3 back and because my body loves to reject them, i tend to agree. A little fighting army is just what's needed. I'll be ok whatever happens, i'm in the best shape of my life to carry and I'm tall so there's room in there for lots lol

Good luck with the transfer 2have. I think CIA they're so busy they don't give interim update info, I guess they see it as they're let you know when you need to know. Frustrating tho! Took us ages to find out about our blasts.
Looks like your having a fab holiday too. Fx'd.

Afm: drugs have arrived for my FET. Next step contact Penny once AF arrives which should be about Sunday.

All sounds very promising! If all of my 3 defrost then we'd like to have all 3 back, I don't want to leave any behind! And as this our last go we want every chance.

When do you fly home?

2have4kids - OMG!!!!! Good luck!! I pray this works out for you, I was going to say exactly what pinkie said.. You really deserve this!! Ohh I am so hoping everything works out for you, all the struggle you have been through will be worth it. Make sure you take good rest and no stressing. Take it easy and lots of good luck. Let us know how it goes. I'm so happy and excited for you. X

Minxy - good luck Hun, how long will you you be on the drugs after AF comes? Hope this phase passes quick and smooth.. And I'm hoping you get a lovely BFP at the end. X

Nothing from me, other than having to deal with the horrible pessaries which is giving me heartburn, few more weeks and hopefully the pessaries will stop. 2 more weeks before my scan, I think I will believe it then, for now I'm dreaming. Xx

Hi Minxy, that sounds brill with your plans. I'm hoping beyond all hopes that everything works out for you guys!!!

We had 6 perfect blasts of the 9 that fertilized and I'm now PUPO with 3 back. Fx for things to work out this time. It's pretty crazy, they have dance music playing in the resting room lol, thankfully I'm not fussy/don't mind it.

2have4kids, wonderful! Time to relax, put your feet up, giggle a lot and take it easy. I have everything crossed for you xxx

Minxy, hope AF arrives on time so that you can get moving too. You ladies are due a big heap of baby dust :hugs: xxx

Thx Yearning, Pinkie & Minxy for the kind words. We're in Rhodes old town relaxing in a castle like room right now. Late brunch and then shower + injections.

They gave me HCG to do every other day. I've never seen this before! Anyone else? Off to the beach in a bit to laze around :)

Pinkie how are those twinnies doing? Are you going to find out the genders? You're almost at that scan now hey?

Minxy, I can't wait to hear for your success. You have been through too much. Serum is busy but then they should hire a few more staffers and focus on the individual experience. They have a lot going for them being one of the best immune-issue clinic. I'm just glad to almost be done jumping through all of the hoops.

Hi ladies,

2have4kids - how are you? What's the update with you? Hoping good news!!! Xx

How are all of you ladies? Does anyone have contact with mummy wannabe? She gave me her fb ages ago but I couldn't find it.
X

Hi yearning, it was a bfn out if that 1st attempt in Athens. I'm here again right now going for an FET on Monday! Try and try again. This one WILL work!!!
Mummy is doing well, the boys are growing. She's staying at home with them and enjoying as far as I can see.
How are you doing?
Minxy, you must be doing your cycle soon?

Hi yearning, it was a bfn out if that 1st attempt in Athens. I'm here again right now going for an FET on Monday! Try and try again. This one WILL work!!!
Mummy is doing well, the boys are growing. She's staying at home with them and enjoying as far as I can see.
How are you doing?
Minxy, you must be doing your cycle soon?

2have4kids, sorry to hear it was a bfn.. I love how you are so strong and never giving up!! That's the way! Good luck with the FET, I'm hoping it works out for you. Monday is your embryo transfer?
I am doing well, got the little nausea here and there but other than that all is fine. I'm expecting twins, first trimester nearly over, you know what when you see your BFP your going to forget all he struggle, ok not literally but you feel all the struggles worth it. I can't wait to hear good news from you. Xx

Hope everyone else is well.

Thx bella, I'm so happy you got your instant family. Hope I can be as lucky as you my dear!

Awwww heyy you will, I really hope you do. You deserve it! Think as positive as you can, I know easy said than done. Let us know about your FET. X

:wacko:Hi Ladies,

YH - OMG Twins!!! I'm so excited for you, that's the third set on this thread.

2have - best of luck tomorrow. I truly believe Serum is the best clinic and the staff really care.
When did you get in Athens & when are you going home?

AFM: I've been off social media abit but I have been stalking 2have:wacko:

I went to Athens for FET a week ago, we did a transfer of all 3 of my icebabies Thursday 10th July. 3 perfect blasts. All I've ever wanted was a blast transfer :happydance: .We flew home on the Friday afternoon. I've been off work (back tomorrow), generally chilling and catching up with friends. Except I got into a car accident on Friday, I'm fine though, being off work might be over rated. The Dr has assured me the embies would be ok as they would decide whether to stay the previous week.
Peeing on stick day is Wednesday 23rd July. Like 2have I've had hcg injections so couldn't test early, I don't want a false positive.
Praying this is our time, we've now spent £15k on IVF and we're spent out. If this works its worth every penny.
Really nervous to test as had no symptoms just a bit of cramping.

Hope everyone else is well :kiss:

Oh Minxy I want so bad for us both to finally get it. Glad you had 3 perfect ones. I was wondering about what test date they gave you? They usually give me the second Friday after a monday transfer. It's too early for the HCG jab to clear my system. Takes 2 mondays after. Just from what I noticed from my first try. Yes, I do believe Serum is the best despite not telling me the donor height:haha:

I too had 3 thaw, 2 expanded blasts, 1 smaller one and all transferred. Now trying to stay cool and rest. Ordered room service and watched movies yesterday. Flying to Amsterdam for an easy overnight tonight and home tomorrow.

This time I've done too much shopping. Feel a wee bit guilty coming home with a bag full of new clothing. One of the effects of me being here by myself for too long. I discovered these italian jeans that supposedly 'lift' your butt:haha:image.jpg

Maybe a slight distraction too from all that's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->