Waiting for my 20 week scan, eeek! **Updated with gender**

Periwinkle

Reaction score
I'm just at the hospital waiting for my scan :D

The baby was moving in the car on the way here, I hope it wakes back up in time for the scan.

I've had a feeling it's a boy all the way through but also a feeling that it will bs a girl just to prove me wrong. I'm so excited to find out!

oooh good luck hun!!! :)

The scan went well, no problems with the baby that they can see at all :D

I had to go and drink hot chocolate and come back after half an hour because the baby was so low down they couldn't see one side. Then I had to lay with a pillow under my feet and my head down to make it move.

They said 90% chance its a girl :D She did want to prove me wrong.

We saw her swallowing and sucking and moving around, it was lovely.

Loving the interest in my news. Maybe I'll remember this when reading other people's threads.

Aww how lovely! I had mine yesterday but didn't find out the sex. It's amazing isn't it? I'm sure that last time I didn't get talked through it all in such detail. Glad to hear your baby girl is nice and healthy :)

congratssss! u must be so happy! I find out on monday I can't wait!

Aw !!! Congratulations my lovely!! I'm Suprised at the lack of comments.. But don't you let that ruin your wonderful day!!!! A lil girl !!! I have two boys already and think this maybe a girl although don't care as long as all is ok! I had a 4d scan for my second baby and had to go eat choccie and still he didn't move lol... Oh And I guess at 90% it could still be a boy huh! Although maybe not lol.. We have our second scan on the 17th.. Time is flying by.. Is this your first Hun?? Xx

Yay! Congratulations on team pink! I too have been given 90% chance of a girl :D Still a little worried about buying pink though!

Thank you ladies x

They did go into way more detail than I was expecting, it was great.

Yeah its my first :)

They did look a lot like girl bits to me, but I'm still worried about getting gender specific things :D Not that I'd get all pink anyway..

Good luck for Monday, babylove :D

Aww congrats! I cannot wait for my scan, but got 4 weeks to wait v_v everyone keeps saying they think im having a boy, so a girl would be a lovely surprise!

Congratulations! Its always good to see someone in the same timeframe getting lovely news.

So your daughter behaves once you give her chocolate?! Thats something to watch for!:winkwink:

Enjoy your day - and sod everyone else!
:hugs:

congrats on your little pink bundle!! :pink: so glad all is well with baby!

Oooh! Congratulations! I have my 20 week scan on Tuesday and feel quite nervous. Glad yours went so well.

Congrats on your little baby girl!! I would love a little girl now after my boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->