Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

ok hun :), atleast its something like u said :)!!

how u getting on anyway?

I'm ok for some reason im super excited ad happy and hyper today and I'm in the in laws lol and yes I wasn't expecting to be big darker or even a line so yea hopefully t works this months :)

How are things with u ?

fx for you hun! glad your having a nice day!

i'm ok! OH working until 3am :(:(:(. another 2 and a half hours and he will be home woohoo haha! just wanting a good cuddle. having a weird day today. in a mood for no reason :haha: and AF isnt due for over a week.

Sophie- your test looks good. Maybe a day or two before a positive :)

Aww Nic why u think your in that mood ?? Does that mean ur a day earlier then me lol it's 8:30am lol

3ggo I know I hope so took :) I didn't know the ic were that small lol

Aww Nic why u think your in that mood ?? Does that mean ur a day earlier then me lol it's 8:30am lol

3ggo I know I hope so took :) I didn't know the ic were that small lol

I know... I didn't realize they were that small either when I got mine.

Thank you his u feeling a little better then earlier??

Hey loves!!!

Sophie your lines look good! Its a start.

Afm I agree sometimes I feel like Im too young but DH wants one soo I gotta give it to him!!

I was just tempted to POAS at 7dpo but i resisted. I really want a glass of wine to bring in my bday! sighhhh I don't want it to ruin anything though?:dohh:

happy birthday prayinglady!! :)

sophie i don't know why i was in that mood :(! but OH was in later last night as his car got locked in the car park. so had to wait until 4am until it opened! i'm not sure if i'm a day behind you lol. i posted that at about 12.50am this morning so it would of been early morning of 29th sep. its so confusing knowing what time it is everywhere lol. but its currently 2.20pm 29th sep... so i don't know how far behind i am.

hows everyone today :)?

happy birthday prayinglady!! :)

sophie i don't know why i was in that mood :(! but OH was in later last night as his car got locked in the car park. so had to wait until 4am until it opened! i'm not sure if i'm a day behind you lol. i posted that at about 12.50am this morning so it would of been early morning of 29th sep. its so confusing knowing what time it is everywhere lol. but its currently 2.20pm 29th sep... so i don't know how far behind i am.

hows everyone today :)?

It is September 29th 6:30 am in Arizona :)

wow your up early today mrs! how are you?

wow your up early today mrs! how are you?

Yea, I didn't sleep well last night. I have been up since 5:00 this morning. I am ok. Just wondering if my thermometer is working properly. My temp has been the same the last few days. I guess that can be normal? Other than that I am doing good. 9 DPO and no symptoms.

sorry you got such a crappy sleep hun :(! i have been so tired this week. having really long lies :blush: i just can't keep my eyes open :(! when are you testing?

Good morning loves!!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes!!!!:happydance::happydance::flower::kiss:

8dpo and feeling quite fine over here. I didn't drink anything so I'm proud of myself, but Its going to be hard tonight.

Right now I feel like blah, don't wanna do nothing besides lay in bed. Maybe I shall do that all day.:coffee:

How are you ladies doing?

Hello Ladies,
How are you all? I have been TTCing for 19 months and counting. My DH and I have been married for a year and been together for going on 2 years in January. DH is 29 and I am 23. This was my last month takinf Clomiphene 50mg.( a form of Clomid)

sorry you got such a crappy sleep hun :(! i have been so tired this week. having really long lies :blush: i just can't keep my eyes open :(! when are you testing?

Omg! I have been so super tired this week too. I tried taking a nap yesterday when I got out to my parents house, but I wasn't able to fall asleep because everyone was talking and what now. I plan on testing next Saturday if AF hasn't shown.

Other than being tired, how are you? When are you going to test?

welcome pnutsprincess :)i'm nicola & been ttc for 11months :)!

3gg0- i did have some lower abdomen pains last week but they quickly disappeard, had sore nipples last week, they have also disappeared. feeling really out already! AF is due on the 7th so if its late (which it won't be) i will test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->