Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I had a medically managed miscarriage on 12th July. I should've been 12+2 but it was found 2 days earlier that baby stopped growing at 8+6.

For the past few days my 10 miu hpts are really really faint but my opks are still showing a strong second line. I usually Ov cd15-16 and we started bd yesterday (cd16).

My temps are going down all the time and ive had no ewcm so pretty sure it's not happened yet! Praying I will actually ov this month!!

Anyone else want to wait it out with me?

Xxx

I'd love to have someone to wait it out with! I am in ov limbo too after an early MC at 5+1 earlier this month.

Last time around I used opks with a bit of uncertainty (not really sure if I read it right or not) and I haven't gotten into the whole temping thing. Might start next cycle if nothing. I just get the feeling it might stress me out a bit which is what I am trying to avoid!

I am however using a fertility microscope that shows changes in saliva leading up to and during ov. I haven't seen any changes on that yet, and I feel like I wont be certain it works until I see it work :wacko:

So my stats are: Last period 2nd June 2013
spotted on and off from 01-08 July
suspected MC 8th July
Remaining tissue passed naturally 14th July
light period like bleed from 14-19 July

If this was a normal cycle I should have had periods from around 29th June and 26th July. Nothing normal about this though, so I am just sitting and waiting and hoping for a sign of something :shrug:

Fingers crossed!

I,too, am waiting to ovulate. My last period was June 2nd, and I had bleeding from July 14-22nd during my miscarriage (but as of te 16th the baby was still in there, just not developing). I passed the tissue on the 17th-18th I think. Even though no bleeding for almost a week, I have had zero signs of ovulation nearing, such as ewcm. I am temping to know for sure but not using OPKs this month since we are not trying til next AF. I am getting anxious to ovulate already! So I can definitely join in the waiting game with you.

Hello ladies. So so sorry for your losses. No one wants to be hear but friends make it easier to bear. Elizabean I considered getting a microscope, it's pretty much the only think I HAVEN'T used whilst ttc! But this month I think everything's going to be so messed up it would just confuse me more! I'm testing on hpts every morning and I've had a barely there faint line for days now. Can't believe how much I want a negative pregnancy test! I'm pretty sure you can't ov til you get a negative hpt :(
My temps are below coverline now so hoping it won't be long! Literati_love we were told to wait one cycle too (2 by my midwife!) but I can't find a good reason why, other than for dating purposes, so we're cracking on! How far along we're you? 6 or 7 wks??

Are either of you doing pregnancy tests?

Tell me a bit more about your stories.

Thanks for joining me! X x x

Im very late to thebandwagon but my heart says im out this month, 11dpo and really dont feel pregnant :( mc 25th june, passed baby the 27th so used that as cd1, using opks i ovukated on cd 22!

My birthday is in two days...i really want a bfp

Hey there and thank you for your support on other threads! I am officially mental as you well know ;) there's no way you can tell you're out on 11dpo. I didn't get a bfp with my dd til 13dpo and I know lots are later.

Why do you think you're out? Remember after mc your hormones are a bit different anyway x do you chart? Did you DTD lots around ov? When did you get a negative hpt? How did u know you were oving? Xxx

I dont chart but have a billion ov sticks, they were negative everyday except one day which i thenconfirmed with a cb digi and got a smiley, we dtd thatnight and two night b4 it. Couldnt do more as hubby is putting himself under too much pressure so couldnt finish the deed iykwim...

Anyway, when i fell pregnant in may i "knew", i felt bubbles in my belly and af pains a week before i was even due..this time..nothing :(

Sounds like plenty of BDing anyway! And remember every pregnancy is different . With my dd I didn't feel anything at all, except I got very drunk on 1 glass of wine about 11dpo! And I didn't have any period pains. You're not out yet!!

I'm really glad to talk to you though cos I am
Stil Breastfeeding too and I'm worried it'll make it even longer to get my cycle back to normal? She only feeds a bit now. Do u think it affected you after the miscarriage?

I was worried it would but i dont think it did, i used to have longish cycles b4 i had my son but after him when he was 10 m old they came back at 28-30 days, i think this first ov was a week later than usual bcos of mc not bf, she feeds less to now usually twice a day :) i fell preg with her while bf my son too.

Great. My cycles went back to normal after about 10 months, even though I was still feeding regularly. And they were regular until I got pregnant when LO was 18 months. If I were to ovulate at cd22 I'd be very happy! It's usually cd15-17 so late ish anyway. I'm now on cd18 though and whilst I'm still getting faint bfps on my preg tests I don't think I stand a chance!! It's do annoying, I've been drinking so many herbal teas and drinking gallons of water to flush my system and lm still pregnant!! X

How frustrating :( i only test with a hpt at 2 weeks after mc and had a negative, ive heard ovulation likely wont happen while you still have a postive bfp?

I know it's annoying but my bfps have been soooo faint the past 5 days and I know some people ov as soon as they get a bfn and I want a decent build up of spermies ready for then! I've read about some people getting bfps for up tO 6 weeks!! Praying my faint lines mean its on it's way out! I haven't bled for about a week but today a passed a little clotty thing ( tmi!) so maybe that's what's been keeping the hpt going??

Hello ladies. So so sorry for your losses. No one wants to be hear but friends make it easier to bear. Elizabean I considered getting a microscope, it's pretty much the only think I HAVEN'T used whilst ttc! But this month I think everything's going to be so messed up it would just confuse me more! I'm testing on hpts every morning and I've had a barely there faint line for days now. Can't believe how much I want a negative pregnancy test! I'm pretty sure you can't ov til you get a negative hpt :(
My temps are below coverline now so hoping it won't be long! Literati_love we were told to wait one cycle too (2 by my midwife!) but I can't find a good reason why, other than for dating purposes, so we're cracking on! How far along we're you? 6 or 7 wks??

Are either of you doing pregnancy tests?

Tell me a bit more about your stories.

Thanks for joining me! X x x

Yeah, I think you have to wait for a negative hpt to ovulate. I am sure you are very close! Yes, I was just over 6 wks preg with our first child. =\ We are very ready to start a family, so hoping that AF does not take too long to come so we can try again. I agree - I couldn't find any information supporting that waiting for one cycle is better, so good for you for just trying anyway. I personally just want to play it safe, and also feel like I could use a break from the stress of trying. We also are doing a bit of traveling in August, and I don't want to be paranoid about airports and potential hazards if I were to get PG so quickly! But best of luck catching your BFP this first month!

I did not use pregnancy tests to check to see if I was no longer pregnant, but that is because my doctor continued sending me for bloodwork until my hCG levels were below 5. They officially ducked below 5 on Thursday when I tested.

Any signs of O coming today! I had the pleasant surprise of ewcm today, so I know O should be coming by the end of the week now. Yay!

After miscarriage if you are getting a positive pregnancy at 6 weeks, there is a chance that you are expecting again. Once you have stopped bleeding from the m/c, ovulation generally continues about 30-45 times later. Obviously, everyone has different body function. There is a chance that at 6 weeks your maternity analyzes is just remaining HcG from the MS. Also, remaining HcG can indicate a molar maternity, which is a whole other tale. It's best to look at your HcG stages go to zero so that you know you do not need a molar maternity and no problems from the m/c. You will have an idea of when you are likely to have your next MP. If you are having the symptoms for pregnancy, again it means that you are expecting again. I have had two miscarriages (8 several weeks apart) and it's been fairly regular for me after enabling it to take position normally. HcG went down after 3 several weeks, which is average.

Thanks jsssm. Useful info! My pregnancy tests thus morning were proper squinted. There are v v faint lines but not sure they came up in the time. I'd take a pic but they'd def look negative! I did 2 to check, so hopefully this means it's on it's way out and I'll Ov soon! Haven't had a proper positive on an opk for a whole, but I'm drinking soooo many fluids it's hard to opk at the mo! Oh is back off his trip today so back on the baby making tonight or tomorrow just in case ;)

Yay literati_love on the ewcm!! I've heard you can get more ewcm after miscarriage?? How long is it since your negative blood test now? Was it this last Thursday? What cd are you on now? Wish I was going on a plane, haven't been abroad since my dd was born!! X

Can I join?

Sorry for your losses ladies:hugs:

I am now 5 weeks post DNC - I had a negative test 2 weeks post DNC, so where is she:growlmad:

I have tested this morning on a cheapie - and not even a squinter:cry:

I am also temping but have to admit the missing temps are because I've had a glass or two of:wine:

I already have two boys with my ex hubby but just can't manage a 3rd with my new hubby:cry:

Hope we all have speedy recoveries and get our rainbow babies soon:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Hi there! So sorry for your losses. It must be really frustrating not knowing where AF is! Are you doing opks at all? I've been really healthy since the mc, drinking gallons of herbal tea and water and completely given up sugar and caffeine and I'm walking lots and doing yoga - but I've still had a few glasses of red!! It's full of antioxidants obviously!!

Xxx

Good for you munchkin, i do want to be healthier but keep putting crap in my mouth! How are your opks? Getting any darker?

Tomorrow is 13dpo and my birthday...if i get a bfp id be due on hubbys bihday...i so want ti...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->