Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Hey there! Yes I am such a sugar addict I literary have to give it all up or I have such bad cravings I eat constantly! The month I got my last bfp I had given up sugar, but started on it again after the bfp! Stupid. My opks still mainly have a good second line but not positive. I'm struggling a bit though cos I'm drinking so much I'm finding it difficult to find a time when my urine is even vaguely concentrated. And you're not meant to test with fmu! I've just ordered a ferning kit, should arrive tomorrow and so long as the hpt is out of my system it should be a bit clearer. Never used one before so could be interesting!!

Hi there! So sorry for your losses. It must be really frustrating not knowing where AF is! Are you doing opks at all? I've been really healthy since the mc, drinking gallons of herbal tea and water and completely given up sugar and caffeine and I'm walking lots and doing yoga - but I've still had a few glasses of red!! It's full of antioxidants obviously!!

Xxx

Hi Munchkin - I have been doing OPK but they look nearly but not quite and then the next one fades and then comes back the next day:dohh:

My temps are all over the place:cry: I also drink green tea and walk for miles so like you I am trying to get this old body back in shape:happydance:

I seem to be able to get pregnant - even at 41 :haha: I just don't keep them:growlmad:

Here's to some lovely BFPs soon:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Yay literati_love on the ewcm!! I've heard you can get more ewcm after miscarriage?? How long is it since your negative blood test now? Was it this last Thursday? What cd are you on now? Wish I was going on a plane, haven't been abroad since my dd was born!! X

My negative blood test was just last Thursday (the 25th), so looks like I'll be ovulating about a week after that. I don't really know what cycle day I'm on. Where should I start counting from with a m/c?

Well, I am not leaving the country or anything -- just across the country to Ontario (I live in Canada). How old is your dd now?

Can I join?

Sorry for your losses ladies:hugs:

I am now 5 weeks post DNC - I had a negative test 2 weeks post DNC, so where is she:growlmad:

I have tested this morning on a cheapie - and not even a squinter:cry:

I am also temping but have to admit the missing temps are because I've had a glass or two of:wine:

I already have two boys with my ex hubby but just can't manage a 3rd with my new hubby:cry:

Hope we all have speedy recoveries and get our rainbow babies soon:happydance:

X

Sorry for your loss as well, garfie. And welcome! Can you not take your temperature if you've had a drink the night before? I've definitely been having a drink...almost every night. =P I guess I am new to this temping thing. Very sorry that you are having trouble with having your 3rd child. So wonderful that you have 2 boys, though!

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm waiting for AF to make her first appearance after a recent mmc. I've had 7 m/c total but this was my first 2nd tri loss (mmc at 15 weeks) as well as my first D&C so I'm not sure what to expect. It's been 3 weeks since the D&C and I'm still getting faint BFPs on First Signal hpts but they are getting lighter every few days so hopefully they go BFN soon. Not too worried as yet since it's taken up to 8 weeks after a natural m/c at 9+4 to cycle but I just want AF to come already as I need to have at least one AF before I have my hysteroscopy done and I meet with my dr in two weeks to schedule it. It's a waiting game and I have no patience...blah...

Eurgh I know what you mean about no patience!! So sorry for all your losses. I'm
Still waiting for a negative hpt too. Some women get negatives after a few days whereas some need weeks! Mine is still v slightly positive after 19 days. I just want to get on with it too. Nice to meet you anyway x x

Just kind of annoyed as I got a BFN 2 weeks after my D&C but it was with an Answer hpt (done in the afternoon, too) and I've had bad luck with those. I was so excited because with my other 6 m/c it took up to 3 weeks for my hCG to drop down to 0 but that was with a natural miscarriage between 6 and 9+4. I was 14-ish weeks this time so I know it'll take longer for my hormones to drop but it's aggravating, isn't it? When you really really WANT a BFP, you can't seem to get one but when you want it to be BFN already, those darn hpts just won't cooperate...

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm waiting for AF to make her first appearance after a recent mmc. I've had 7 m/c total but this was my first 2nd tri loss (mmc at 15 weeks) as well as my first D&C so I'm not sure what to expect. It's been 3 weeks since the D&C and I'm still getting faint BFPs on First Signal hpts but they are getting lighter every few days so hopefully they go BFN soon. Not too worried as yet since it's taken up to 8 weeks after a natural m/c at 9+4 to cycle but I just want AF to come already as I need to have at least one AF before I have my hysteroscopy done and I meet with my dr in two weeks to schedule it. It's a waiting game and I have no patience...blah...

Welcome here. I am extremely sorry about all of your losses. I can't imagine going through so many. =( You are very strong for persevering. May I ask if you have any children, or have all your pregnancies resulted in m/c? =(

I hope you will get your BFN soon! I am sure you are anxious to get your hysteroscopy done so you can get some answers.

That must be infuriating! And having to wait too, I'm so impatient I'd find that impossible!
As for me I'm annoyed cos I got ANOTHER positive hpt today! It's cd20 for heavens sake!
On a positive note I got a negative on my opk with fmu so I know if I get a positive now it's a real one.
Just wondering whether to stop BDing til I get some signs of ov? My ferning kit turns up today so I'll have that, opks, cm and looking for a negative hpt before I ov. Just don't know how long it'll be or if it'll happen at all this month and every other day is quite hard work for us!!

I may have a bfp today...its my 32nd birthday...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 16
Omg!! That's totally a bfp, not even a bit of one!! Amazing amazing!!!

Honestly I'm stupidly happy for you! Are you 13 dpo? That's a really good line. I was still getting faints on those sticks for days! Have you done a digital??

Honestly I'm stupidly happy for you! Are you 13 dpo? That's a really good line. I was still getting faints on those sticks for days! Have you done a digital??

Tx so much munchkin it means alot to me :cloud9: yes only 13dpo, will try a digi tomorrow..im still not quite beleiving it and also scared of what could happen.

I'm not surprised but this is all good, take some deep breaths and try and think positively. All you can do is look after yourself. I am sooo excited for you I really am. I expect digi pics tomorrow x x

Will do muchkin, and i expect lots of opks ferning and charting stuff for me to stalk ok?

Yes of course, if you can handle my mental obsessiveness :) xxx

Happy Birthday Celine - what a fantastic Birthday pressie:cake:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Munchkin - That goes for me to I wanna see it to :hugs:

AFM - Still waiting:coffee::coffee: been to the Hospital for something totally different today and they said said one of two things is happening - either I am not Ovulating this month:cry: or I am already pregnant but to early:happydance:

I know which one I want:haha:

I will test again tomorrow:dohh:

X

Well nothing's happening with me today, hpts still faint positive, opks negative, but my ferning microscope arrived today! I tried it earlier but you're meant to do it before eating or drinking but it looked right! No ferning yet though surprisingly enough!! X

I may have a bfp today...its my 32nd birthday...

Wow, congrats and happy birthday what a lovely gift!:happydance:

It was my birthday yesterday too, I didn't get anything like that though :blush:

Well nothing's happening with me today, hpts still faint positive, opks negative, but my ferning microscope arrived today! I tried it earlier but you're meant to do it before eating or drinking but it looked right! No ferning yet though surprisingly enough!! X

I have just started with a ferning microscope too (about 10 days in). Haven't seen anything yet, can't wait until I do though!

They don't seem very popular around here...

Congrats, celine! I hope all goes well this round.

Munchkin30, I hope you enjoy using your ferning microscope. Let me know how it goes! Hopefully your O comes soon.

I think I might have Oed today but it is hard to say because I wasn't using opks this month. If I didn't O today then I think I will tomorrow. Of course, I'll have to wait for 3 days of temps before it's confirmed either way. I'll let you know! ;)

Today we dtd and I had a major inner wrestling session deciding whether to use protection or...leave things to fate. In the end we played it safe...but it was so hard! It's so tempting to just try already. But I know this month off will be good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->