Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

I may have a bfp today...its my 32nd birthday...

Wow, congrats and happy birthday what a lovely gift!:happydance:

It was my birthday yesterday too, I didn't get anything like that though :blush:

Sorry for your loss :( when did you lose your little bean? I lost mine june 25th which was my sons 4th birthday :(

Right I'm annoyed now, it's 3 weeks tomorrow and I'm still getting flipping bfps!! Grr. I've been drinking gallons of raspberry leaf and nettle tea to flush my system and it's just not happening!! Grrr.

Literati_love you have way more willpower than me, well done!
Elizabean keep me updated on ferning!!

Although i suppose it gives my body more time to get straight ready for this months bfp ;)

Indeed munchkin but it must be so frustrating! But you are all set with your ferning :) did you buy some internet cheapie opks? Then you could pee on a stick everyday!

Eurgh celine I pee on 1 hpt and 2-3 opks a day anyway! Got a pack of 50 off amazon! The opks are nice and negative now, even with fmu. My ferning test this morning was no
Ferning, although I think I saw a teeny bit but it could be left over hpt I suppose!! I can't wait for it to change. Although I'm getting a horrid feeling I won't ov at all this month :(

Its only aug 1st you will o this month, you will you will you will!

I'd better! I THINK my cm seems to be changing a bit, more slippery and more of it. Really hoping its a good sign. Im flushing my system again today, gallons of herbal tea and water x

You must be so healthy, im trying to let it motivate me as well but i dont know if i can give up caffiene.

I'm trying my best but after 3 weeks I'm really but feeling much healthier! I'm eating a lot less because I'm not craving sugar but I've not lost much weight and I'm still tired!

Well my latest attempt at clearing my body of pesky hcg involves milk thistle!! Apparently it's an amazing liver detoxer so I'm trying that now! And with the large glass of red to wash it down I think it's needed ;) x

Munchkin, I have a good feeling you are going to get your levels down to 0 very soon! You are doing so much.
I know what you mean, Celine! I just cannot give up caffeine! But next pregnancy I am going to try to limit it a bit more. I was sticking to the <200 mg rule but it is so hard to know exactly how much you are consuming.
I guess I did not O yesterday but I feel hopeful that it was today because I had some distinct ovulation pains on my left side. It is tricky to tell though because I am still having a few twinges from my uterus shrinking back to normal after the m/c.

Literati are you dtd just in case again?
Munchkin what are your stats today?

Me still no af but light bfps so will hold out testing today

He he thanks celine! Well its 3 weeks today since my medical management. In 'line-watch news' today my hpt is even fainter but still just there. Can't be long now surely?? And it's a 10 miu test. They must be really low! My opk is very faint too so I think that can only be a good thing. I really will know if I start to get a fade in pattern that ov is on its way. The ferning test at the moment is not showing much but it might need a bit longer to dry! And my temps are jumping around the normal level. So there are my stats!!

Literati get BDing!! X

Celine are you doing the clear blue digi tests? Although I was warned not to I did anyway and it was nice to see the weeks go up! How are you feeling??

Sorry literati I forgot you are playing it safe this month! It's all good though, only a couple of weeks before you can properly try!! Xxx

Well ladies I phoned the ward that did my medical management this morning and told them I was still getting bfps and they called me in for a blood test. Should know my stats in a couple of hours. They said anything below 45 is ok but sometimes a bit of lining can be left which shows on a urine test but should be clear on a blood test? Does that make sense?
My hospital is in special measures at the mo but I have to say I have had amazing service from them through pregnancy and birth and pregnancy and mc. Very lucky x

Munchkin - Does medically managed mean DNC/tablets?:wacko:

Good luck (any chance it could be a new pregnancy?):winkwink:

AFM - Still waiting :coffee::coffee::coffee: CD38 now

Maybe we all need to get together and shout "WHERE ARE YOU AF?:haha:"

Hopefully we can all put this cycle to bed soon:flower:

:hugs:

X

Hi there. Medical management was tablets then 2 days later pessaries in hospital and passed the baby there myself. It can't be a new pregnancy cos my hots have never been negative (I've tested pretty much every day!!) and I'm sure I haven't ov'd. They asked me that in the hospital though.
Yes I'm so sick of this cycle! Wish I could just get AF or ov now so I know what the hell's going on :(

Well my hcg was 41. They said to check it again in another week. Grrrr! If it had been 45 they'd have done scans and stuff. Still none the wiser but I'll go in again in a week anyway I think even if I have a bfn to make sure the hpt is gone x

How frustrating munchkin, def go back in a week if you are not ovulating yet.

Me, my bfps are so light im scared im having a chemical so might buy the fancy digis with the weeks (i have the nirmal digi)

My bfps were really light for ages but the digis kept going up by week. Sure it's fine celine x yes if I've not ov'd or got AF by then I'll have another test. Would be nice to know my numbers anyway!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->