Waiting in ER..

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Everything so far in this pregnancy has gone well, haven't had any scans or anything yet though so I can't be sure. I've had mild cramping and diarrhea as a main symptom, plus fatigue, but overall my symptoms have been pretty mild. Anyway, tonight I was getting ready for bed and noticed I was spotting, so I got my husband up and pulled him down to the ER with me. I don't wait too well and couldn't stand not knowing if there is even a heartbeat, plus ive not spotted before in either pregnancy so it definitely freaked me out. While driving I definitely have had some increased cramping and not feeling too good about this :/
Just waiting for bloodwork and a scan.

I'm so sorry. I hope everything is okay. :hugs:

Hope all is well and that it is just spotting *hugs*

good luck.. i spotted in my pregnancy and had lots of cramping and all was fine x

Aw praying it's nothing to be concerned about! Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you all for the good wishes! Unfortunately I'm still waiting, it's so busy..they want to do an ultrasound but they had trauma patients come in and they don't know how long it will be.
On a good note, the bleeding has stopped but the cramping is still going.. hopefully this will hurry up, I'm so ready to find out what's going on and go home.. we are exhausted!

Hugs and prayers. ..hope it's just utress streaching. ..

Just got back from ultrasound, they haven't told me my results yet, but I am definitely not as far along as I should be based on dates which I suspected because I didn't have a positive test until 5 days after AF was missed, but even if I'm a week behind, i didnt see a heartbeat. Will wait to find out

Oh Hun I'm sending prayers hope you get some answers

Finally am home now with good news, they told me everything is fine with the baby and I'm exactly one week behind what I thought, and there was a heartbeat, I just couldn't see it :)

Thank you all so much for wishing me well! It definitely helped me get through the night :hugs:

Time to update my ticker

I know it sucks being pushed back, but glad to hear all is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->