Waiting in ER..

Awesome news to see this morning! I'm glad everything is going well!

Thank you all :) after seeing the scan and not seeing the flicker I was kind of sure it was over... but that's why he's the professional and not me!

My new due date is March 29, so I can kind of hope for an April Fools baby :haha:

Whew, so glad everything is okay! Possible due date buddies! I'm the 28th or 29th by ovulation, but I'm not 100% sure because I haven't had my scan yet. Congrats!

Haha how exciting, it's nice being on the same page plus a baby already at home and it being both our 3rd baby. Even though we decided to try I'm pretty freaked out about the age gap

For me the age gap hasn't been bad! We have 15.5 months between Kai and Zoe and they are so cute together now! It hasn't been any harder than any age gap, really. The only thing that would be easier is like a 4 year + gap.

I want to be excited for it but everybody says we're nuts :/ i love seeing kids close in age, they're usually so sweet and caring for one another. I almost feel like the 4 year age gap we have is hard, the things they both need are so different and bed times are different and wake up time too. They adore each other but baby Koah has to tag along to all of the big kid stuff.

I saw that you said Koah was your boy name choice for your last too, how wild is that? We love it, and nobody has any trouble with it which is nice.. unlike Raiden, he always gets called Aiden or Brayden. We have no idea what names to go for this time though!

Happy for you 😀

Thank you so much!

I am so sorry for what you are going through and I hope the very worst has passed. I wish you the best in moving forward and hope you know that everyone here is available for support when you need it :hugs:

Congrats!!

For what it's worth my oldest are 20 months apart (my shortest gap) and my.most recent is almost 4 years and Imo the 20 months was easier. Could be that I have 4 now I stead of 2 lol but I had gotten out of the baby stuff, no diapers for a couple years, etc. So I found the closet age gap easier personally. But either way you'll be blessed. :) you'll have hard moments and very very sweet ones. My boys are only 1 year apart in school and I love it! They are best buds.

Yes, Koah is what we would have named our little girl if she had been a boy! I'm still tempted to use it if our next is a boy! I love it! That's such a coincidence that we both picked it... I had never heard it before us, though my mom is a teacher and she said she's had one Koah over the years. Glad to know everyone does well with pronouncing it. Our oldest is Kaillem (Ky-lum) and no one can say it! Poor baby, hahaha.

How are you feeling? Any nausea yet?

Congrats!!

For what it's worth my oldest are 20 months apart (my shortest gap) and my.most recent is almost 4 years and Imo the 20 months was easier. Could be that I have 4 now I stead of 2 lol but I had gotten out of the baby stuff, no diapers for a couple years, etc. So I found the closet age gap easier personally. But either way you'll be blessed. :) you'll have hard moments and very very sweet ones. My boys are only 1 year apart in school and I love it! They are best buds.

Thank you! Aww see I'm excited about all of that..people act like the first few years are all that counts. Unfortunately we also have a rather difficult baby, at least compared to my first which was a breeze and I was on my own the first 3 years, so everyone feels the need to remind us that he isnt easy and therefore we have created our death sentence :roll:

Yes, Koah is what we would have named our little girl if she had been a boy! I'm still tempted to use it if our next is a boy! I love it! That's such a coincidence that we both picked it... I had never heard it before us, though my mom is a teacher and she said she's had one Koah over the years. Glad to know everyone does well with pronouncing it. Our oldest is Kaillem (Ky-lum) and no one can say it! Poor baby, hahaha.

How are you feeling? Any nausea yet?

We read about one person with the name in an article so we looked into it, the first time I mentioned it to my husband he said no way..then later in the pregnancy I mentioned it again and he loved it and never remembered disliking it, haha. Everyone asks what it means and we explain, and then they ask my husband if he is Hawaiian..haha..he is Filipino. We do get a lot of "ohh, Noah with a K." I figure if it makes it easier for them to understand then, okay i suppose!

Yeah its weird how people get all confused. My niece's name is Kiara (key-ahh-rah) and she always gets called "key-air-ah", drives her crazy.

My nausea has been up and down for about 2 weeks but the last couple days it seems to just be up :/ its not awful yet but I do prefer life without it! How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->