waiting is driving me crazy!

linsg

pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi all,

I don't post on here very often but i'm an avid reader!

I'm waiting to try after having a molar pregnancy in March. Hubby and i are planning on ttc early in the new year, but yhe wait is driving me insane :wacko: and not a little obsessed!!

Please tell me i'm not alone
x

Didnt want to read and run. Just thought if leave some :hugs: :hugs: I am slowly driving myself crazy i think but we will all get there in the end. The new year is so close now - i hope time passes by quickly for you xxx

the problem with waiting is that it can be sooooo long!

I completely understand, it can drive you crazy.. Early in the new year is not that long away.. I would start planning a few things you can be doing to keep you mind off it..

I write lists... things i want to do before ttc (decorate, garden etc.)
Things to do just before ttc (sign up with ff, buy books etc.)
Things to think about whist pg.. (buying buggie, cot, nursery)

yes, that's right, I write lists of things that I want to start thinking about when PG... slight neurotic perhaps but keeps me entertained!!

Keep yourself occupied :)

good luck :) xx

You are deffinatly not alone! Im going :headspin:

The waiting is driving me crazy too- and I'm not even in a good situation to raise a child. No babies for me until 2015- ACK!

I agree with previous posters- think about what you want to do, take up hobbies etc. Is there anything (other than having children lol) that you've always wanted to try/do?

Thanks for your replies, at least i know i'm not alone!

futuremommy91 - My main hobby/occupation is being a mum to my DD, so its pretty much on my mind all the time ](*,)

Good luck with the wait - I hope it flies for you!

it's so frustrating at times isn't it! I am getting more and more crazy at the moment! x

You are not alone hun. I have to wait for my depo to run out, then for my periods to start :( I really hope I am ready by Jan. Its due to run out this mth. I may well be waiting even longer:(

Hi Linsg,

You are not alone - i too am going insane waiting :wacko:. I had a molar pregnancy back in Feb and have only just finished chemo (EMA/CO). I've now got to wait a year (thats if my AF ever returns!) and it just seems like forever!

Hope the time will fly by for you

Sarah x

I dint want to read and run, but would like to send you best wishes and time goes by quickly xxx

Girl, I'm going crazy too! It's ALL I ever think OR talk about. I know I'm driving those around me crazy too. Not much longer for me though. Still though time is just creeeeeeeping by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->