Waiting is the hardest (TMI)

Allyt

1 teen 1 on the way
Reaction score
I went to the doctor Monday with some bleeding based on LMP I should have been 11 weeks. I have had grey and brown DC but not a lot. I have had terrible diarrhea for the past 4 days. The ultrasound tech told me that baby was measuring 6 weeks but no heartbeat and that things didn't progress past 6 weeks and she was sorry. They did blood work and my HCG was at 27,000+. The doctor told me my numbers were right where they should be right now so, it was wait and see.

I went to my doctor today who did another blood test and she said my HCG was not at 37,000+ less than 48 hours later. She did an exam and my cervix is still closed for now. So yeah, I am very stressed and confused. I have another ultrasound on Monday that should tell all, I guess. The doctor wanted to wait a couple more days to see if I MC naturally and to give baby time to grow and see a heartbeat. This is such a nightmare. Anyone have any advice? Thanks ladies in advance.

Im sorry but I don't have any advise to offer you hun, just want to say I hope your little bean is hanging in there and you get the good news you are so hoping for, fingers crossed for your next scan x

Thanks lou. I am trying...I just have no idea if this is normal or if I am just trying to hold on to the baby I already lost. Thank you for the encouragement. I really have no one to talk to about it. :(

didnt want to read and run im sorry youre in this predicament i had a missed m/c 3 years ago and its the worse thing ever
please prepare yourself and get as much love and support as you can
thinking of you xxx

so sorry to hear this. are your periods regular? had you been to the doctor prior to the 11 weeks? if not, could be possible baby is only 6 weeks along and the just don't see heartbeat yet? I am hoping for the best for you :)

Allyt, I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs:

I went through something very similar about six months ago, at 10 1/2 weeks pregnant with my first.

It is awful and scary; I found I couldn't talk to anyone but my OH about it for almost a month. Before it happened to me, I had no idea there was even such a thing as a 'missed miscarriage'.

I hope you have a better outcome than I did. Please feel free to PM me if you ever need someone to talk to :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Trying to prepare myself for really bad news but remaining as hopeful and realistic as I can. It's so crazy the 2 doctor's seem to have hope the tech just destroyed me. I have messed up periods since I was diagnosed with an endometrial cyst about a year ago. I sort of was hoping the spotting was just a rupture since they didn't see it on the ultrasound. Praying for growth and a solid heartbeat by Monday. I just wish if it was going to be over that nature would take over.

oh! it might actually be much different for you than it was for me!!

how long ago did you get your bfp? your hcg levels actually make quite a lot of sense for a 6ish week pregnancy! and i believe levels take far longer to double once you've made it that high ... up 10,000 in 48 hours is good! (i think i missed that when i read through the first time!)

try to keep positive! fingers crossed for you!! xxx

Thanks so much and congratulations to you. I was thinking it maybe could be a ruptured cyst causing the spotting since its brown and slowing down a lot. I had one on my right ovary that wasn't seen on the new u/s but of course that's a lot of maybes and complete craziness. I have been all over with this I know only time will tell what is going to happen. Just in my head I am all over the place. You ladies are amazing thanks again for giving me strength.

sorry my BFP wasn't until 4/30 I was late but waiting because of a chemical recently. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->