Waiting it out

alex_22

Reaction score
Currently 4dpo anyone want to wait it out with me? It’s crazy quiet in here these days, it would be lovely to have some ladies to symptom spot and general chatter with so I don’t drive myself crazy.

:hi: Hi ladies, are you both in the tww? This lockdown is certainly making the days feel longer isn’t it! I feel like I should at least be 10dpo already ](*,)

I'm at 7 DPO over here. It's an awful wait since there isn't much to distract me.

When are you planning on testing? I only have FRERs hoping it’ll put me off until at least 10bpo but it’ll be a miracle if I hold off that long

I'm 3DPO!

I have ICs but with my first pregnancy I didn't get a positive until 12DPO (maybe a faint one the day before but didnt make my heart race with shock!!!)

So....I'm hoping I can use some level headedness and wait until 10DPO at least haha! It's hard to make yourself remember that implantation wont happen until 7DPO so symptoms truly wont start until after then. And they can still just be regular old hormones youd get if not pregnant!

I dunno if I'm ready for this rollercoaster ride again! Distracting myself from this is hard when home allllll day!

Hi married, it is so hard not to symptom spot, I’m having cramps and breast tenderness which although is happening early this month both are totally normal af symptoms for me and been having very vivid dreams the last few days which is probably through the stress and worry of working through a pandemic, you still have those niggles in the back of your head that it could be don’t you even though you know it just isn’t possible so early

Hi all..I'm 1dpo today so have a while before testing. I have about 150 IC test strips waiting to be used lol. I buy in bulk it's cheaper for me. Wish us all the best!!

Hey ladies. I’m 6dpo today. I’m waiting until the day my period is due before testing. Been trying on and off for a while now and have had a lot of negatives. As hard as it is, I wait these days.

My OH and I BD on day of o as well as 2 and 3 days before. Fingers crossed we finally get our wish.

Hi! Fingers crossed we have a lucky thread!

that’s a lot of tests Jessa lol. I have 4 FRERs 2 clear blue digis and have 25ics coming tomorrow

kimmy id love to be able to wait until af is due but I’m not even going to kid myself I’ll definitely not be able to hold off, the only thing stopping me so far is I have no cheapys (the fact that it’s far too soon at 6dpo isn’t stopping me at all haha)

I wish you both so much luck this cycle

Hi!!! I'm 8 dpo and also waiting until the day of my period to test. I didn't buy any tests so I wont be tempted. I am having some mild cramps and breast tenderness but I'm not sure if it's because I'm obsessing about every minor thing my body is doing which makes me feel everything It could also be regular PMS so we'll see. But it is so hard not to obsess about it every minute

Hi!!! I'm 8 dpo and also waiting until the day of my period to test. I didn't buy any tests so I wont be tempted. I am having some mild cramps and breast tenderness but I'm not sure if it's because I'm obsessing about every minor thing my body is doing which makes me feel everything It could also be regular PMS so we'll see. But it is so hard not to obsess about it every minute

I agree! I caved today already...BFN of course at 9DPO! Feeling like I'm out now so that was stupid as now I'm a little bit mopey when it's so stupid to test so early.

Fingers crossed for you!

I agree! I caved today already...BFN of course at 9DPO! Feeling like I'm out now so that was stupid as now I'm a little bit mopey when it's so stupid to test so early.

Fingers crossed for you!
Haha don’t worry is part of the process!!! But you are not out yet that’s for sure. So stay positive ❣️Today I did feel a strong urge to test but where I live we ate still in lock down so because it is so hard to get stuff from the store I was able to control it

Hi. I got my bfp yesterday at 9dpo, these are my tests from today

View attachment 1081981
Congratulations!!!!!

I’m 11dpo today. I’m still going to wait until day period is due before I test.
I have boob tenderness which goes from bad to not so bad, but I get this every cycle so waiting for something different to give me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->