Waiting on the mailman.......

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Hoping Landon's amber necklace is in there!!!! Tell them to hurry please! I'm getting impatient lol. I want to put it on him so he can tell me for sure it's working, I've seen the change in Hayden but he can't tell me the difference you know? Landon is 6 and can :D He's getting his 6yr molars and they are hurting him alot :(

Gah i've been waiting for 7 days now :cry: Its so annoying i HATE waiting i've had to email them and everything :(

Nothing yet for me :( I ordered on wed? Thurs? Can't remember for sure now. I got a shipping notice saying it would go out the 24th but since then it hasn't been updated so now I'm thinking it didn't go out :( so maybe it won't be in today's mail

thats pants!!!!! hope it comes tomorrow!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

Hope you get it soon hun! I'd contact them to check just in case x

Yeah I'm going to if by end of post office business it's still not showing shipped

I feel bad for landon, he's hurting :( I gave him some tylenol the other day, might have to give him some more, don't want him hurting so bad, tooth pain is the worst

Hurry up Mommyof3's postman :grr: Landon needs you!!!!

Yay!!

I just checked the shipping again and it updated, it left AZ yesterday so probably will be here tomorrow!

:wohoo: i wana hear what he thinks of it when it comes!!!!
hope he comes nice and early tomorrow!!

sara

xxxxx

Samantha...that sucks! What size did you get? I'm hoping Landon's doesn't turn out to be too big, I got the biggest youth one at 16in, I measured him a few times and I think that's going to be right lol, he's so skinny I think surely he isn't in the biggest youth size they offer? But we'll see

Thanks sara! I'll def get some pics and I'll be hounding him "do your teeth feel better?" "how about now? now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->