waiting so hard

MissN8

Reaction score
Finding this waiting so tough and just want it to be my time now. I try to stay positive but its difficult. Been waiting so long to have a baby now

I know the feeling!

Hoping your time will come very soon :)

I see you've been on the board since 2012. I joined 2013 but got my first twinges of baby fever I end of 2011 when my coworker had her baby. I still have two years ahead of me, but I like to look back and think I'm halfway from where I started. :)

Symphony is right MissN8! I get days like this too but think how far we've come :) this time 3 years ago I would've given my right arm to ttc in 6 months! We're nearly there :D

Thanks for encouragement ladies think its just these last few months seem to be the toughest. Ive actually been waiting since 2009/10. Just need get over this final hurdle girls!

You can do it!! I've been waiting more than 4 years and finally I am in my last week of pills!! Its not easy but that time eventually rolls round!! Xx

Ditto PPs. I only recently joined this site (I'd never heard of a WTT board before I found BnB), but I've been WTT since 2010 (and if I'm being honest, maybe a little longer...). H and I have been together since 2005, married since 2012. I've always been ready and waiting, and he's been the one putting things off. I've hated waiting... makes it worse that I'm a preschool teacher and see/take care of babies & toddlers all day.... but I'm also kind of glad we did because we've had so many years just the two of us and I've really enjoyed that time. I'm glad I'll never have to think about how it "could have been" if we'd waited longer. We're finally almost ready to try, and it is such a relief and so exciting. You're definitely right though: the last couple months are the hardest ones. I feel like it's because I know it's soooo soon, instead of years and years away. I actually have a date to look forward to that isn't ages ahead of today. I hope you can keep yourself occupied in the meantime. And let me know if you find a way to do so, because nothing I do seems to make the time pass quicker!

I know how you feel. Some days I'm fine and other days I want a baby.

I know how you feel too, it is so tough and you got to be strong and stay positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->