Waiting till You're Wed?

I always wanted to be married before having babies - hubby always says now that if I had fallen pg before we got married he would have wanted a quicky wedding to make it all above board (I'm glad that didnt happen!)

Pretty much the day we got married my broodyness went into overdrive - but like an idiot I had agreed to 1 full year of just us before any baby making!

Not long now - have been married for a whole year in less than a month :flower:

Well done you for being so patient!

I have to wait 4 months post-wedding to start TTC, is the wait as bad as I imagine?

Awww it isnt that bad - you will be all wrapped up in the post wedding loveliness :flower:

Not us! We've been together 8 years and WTT#2. No plans to get married at all!!

xx

We're waiting until we're married for #2 - maybe a cuban honeymoon baby!

We got married in August 2007 and started TTCing in April 2009 and had our baby boy on Christmas Day 2009

We are! Both of our parents weren't married when they had us so it doesn't really bother either of us if we were to TTC before we got married. But my parents kinda want us to get married... And I don't want a bump or sickness during my wedding!

yeah we waited until we were married, we would not have wanted it any other way as we would not want to have children without being married :)

We're waiting till we're married. It wouldn't feel right for us not to be married when we have kids.

We will probably be waiting. We had planned TTC this May but OH popped the question on Christmas day and now we have decided we would like to get married first. Still trying to work out when we will be able to afford to have the wedding though so if its 2011 I dont mind WTT too much but if its 2012 we may have to have another think because my broodyness is getting worse by the day lol.

I'd love to be married first, but my OH hasn't asked me yet :(.

Kassy - where did you get your breastfeeding blinkie from? xxx

We waited :) Been married a year this June, we also wanted to wait until we had a house and have savings :) All on track, 3 years in my house this June :)

We are waiting untill we are married!! July this year and it can't come quick enough!!!
It was important to both of us to be married before we had any children.

Well first we were TTC and just living in sin. :haha: Then we got engaged in July - and soon we both realized we wanted to focus on the wedding, and the honeymoon, and not have to worry about our LO or a bump . . . so now we are waiting.

I think a wedding night conceived baby would be delightful - or a honeymoon baby (it's 7 weeks after the wedding). :baby:

we dont think its that important on being married when we have a baby! besides i want my kid/kids to be at my wedding :happydance:

I agree with you i did not wait to ttc till after wedding as would never have my little logan. We are planning second baby after the wedding in september and can not wait . You have to change the birth cert after your wedding so all names are the same.
As my mum says you will never be ready for baby or have enough money . When the baby comes you will manage and wonder how you managed before.

Also for me time was the disider as I was 35 when got preggers. I can still the bio clock ticking away now for second one.

Roll on september 4th LOL:happydance:

Yes, unfortunately I'm waiting. Much to my dismay! Lol but my fiancee is the one who thinks logically when it comes to these kinds of things... I just go baby-crazy broody and he thinks about the future. Lol bless him, the meanie. He said if we got married tomorrow we could try immediately, but I'm so obsessed with planning our wedding that it's much worth it to wait til next April. :)

I only got engaged this valentines day and we are not planning on getting married until 2012, I cannot wait that long to TTC so we will be TTC in May this year, so hopefully we will have a little un at our wedding!

xxxxxxx

This brings back memories. The worse thing was i only came off pill just before wedding and when we wanted to TCC so it took AGES to come out my system - 15 months to be exact. I then conceived on my first 'normal' cycle. I thought it would happen fairly soon or at least my cycles would be normal fairly soon, idealistic thinking maybe! Good luck all.x

This is something that bugged me for a aweful long time...but as soon as OH popped the question i knew deep down that I wanted to marry my soul mate before we had a family. I want to go through all the preparations for the wedding and look forward to starting a family after we get married....as hard as it is to wait lol
xx

This is something that bugged me for a aweful long time...but as soon as OH popped the question i knew deep down that I wanted to marry my soul mate before we had a family. I want to go through all the preparations for the wedding and look forward to starting a family after we get married....as hard as it is to wait lol
xx

I know how you feel hun - I wanted to ttc sooner but after getting engaged, I wanted to do it as Mrs Boofs....its tough though! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->