Waiting to Conceive - and Really Excited

AppleSeed

TTC #1 Since July 2008
Reaction score
Hi. New to the forum and so glad to have stumbled on it. Been married almost 2 years now and been with my wonderful husband going on 9 years. Waiting for the right time to start a family and now realizing that there isn't a perfect time...so best start thinking about it.

My fears are: I am 30 years old and have been on the same birth control pill now for 13 years. OrthoCept 21. I have just 10 pills left and we have decided to stop taking it. Looking forward to the journey and also to being the support that you guys need as well.

Thanks.

Hi. New to the forum and so glad to have stumbled on it. Been married almost 2 years now and been with my wonderful husband going on 9 years. Waiting for the right time to start a family and now realizing that there isn't a perfect time...so best start thinking about it.

My fears are: I am 30 years old and have been on the same birth control pill now for 13 years. OrthoCept 21. I have just 10 pills left and we have decided to stop taking it. Looking forward to the journey and also to being the support that you guys need as well.

Thanks.

Oooo i love the name and pic:rofl: We look like we are related:rofl:

Some people have messed up cycles after coing of the bcp. I was luck and had one:witch: the got a :bfp:. I was only on it 2 yrs after my son. When i was younger i was on it mybe about 7/8 years in total.

Hope u enjoy this section for the short time u are here. We are all loopy in here:rofl:

im not loopy :smug:
yet :rofl:
hi and welcome apple :D

yay!!! welcome and good luck to you :)soon!

Hi there. I'm new too and in a similar situation. I've just finished University and am waiting to hear about a job so that my OH and I can start trying. I really can't wait, I'm sooo excited. Hopefully I'll hear soon then I can have the recommended one month off the contraceptive pill and then start trying for real in August. Fingers crossed!!! :D

I wish you all the luck Appleseed!!

Hi there. I'm new too and in a similar situation. I've just finished University and am waiting to hear about a job so that my OH and I can start trying. I really can't wait, I'm sooo excited. Hopefully I'll hear soon then I can have the recommended one month off the contraceptive pill and then start trying for real in August. Fingers crossed!!! :D

I wish you all the luck Appleseed!!

also welcome:happydance:

Hi
I am fairly new to the forum and have learned so much already just by reading all the posts. You will be made very welcome here.
All the best

P

Hi and welcome Appleseed! :hi:

I'm in a similar situation. I have two more cycles on BCPs, then will be stopping them and TTC in August! I can't wait!

Good luck when you TTC! :dust:

Hello! :hi:

All the girls (and guys) offer fantastic advise, so you are in safe hands here on your reproductive journey :happydance:

I've just realised I sound like an infomercial!

:hi: Apple! Welcome!

DH and I are going to start TTC in August. I am also 30 years old. I wouldn't worry about being on the pill for so long, some women get preggers immediately after, some women take longer. It's impossible to know how your body will react. But I do share the same fear as you. I haven't been on bcp's since last June (we've been using the "pull-and-pray" method, with (unfortunately) a high success rate. :rofl: So, I worry that it'll take a very long time to conceive when we do start trying in August. I keep telling DH we should just start now in case it does take a while and he said, no because with our luck I'll get preggers on the first shot. <sigh> However, I am quite doubtful.

Welcome again! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->