Waiting to O.....

Bakebino

Mom of 1 and Expecting #2
Reaction score
Is anyone else in the (what seems like forever) waiting to ovulate limbo?!?! This is our first cycle ttc #2 and I am going crazy waiting.

We are using the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor and I am on CD15 and still getting "low" readings. I used this monitor for 1 month ttc #1 and we got pregnant on the first cycle :happydance: So now being that it is the second cycle I am using the monitor, it gives me less "high" fertility days because now it knows more about me. Last time I used it I ovulated around CD 19 or 20, with "high" fertility readings all the days leading up to "peak". Now being on CD 15 and still getting lows and I am going crazy :wacko:

I'm on CD13 of my first TTC cycle for #2, as well. So you're only two days ahead of me! How old is your LO?

I'm going crazy waiting to ovulate as well, though I don't know when I ovulate. I'm somewhat going off the readings for ovulation that is on my Period Tracker app on my phone, but I never know when I'm going to get my period or when I ovulate. I have noticed a different in cervical mucus, but I've never really studied or kept track of it.

I'm going nuts waiting for it to be in the "ovulation zone" that it gives me on my phone, and we've been DTD every other night and if we can't every other its ever 2-3 days.

I'm on CD13 of my first TTC cycle for #2, as well. So you're only two days ahead of me! How old is your LO?

I'm going crazy waiting to ovulate as well, though I don't know when I ovulate. I'm somewhat going off the readings for ovulation that is on my Period Tracker app on my phone, but I never know when I'm going to get my period or when I ovulate. I have noticed a different in cervical mucus, but I've never really studied or kept track of it.

I'm going nuts waiting for it to be in the "ovulation zone" that it gives me on my phone, and we've been DTD every other night and if we can't every other its ever 2-3 days.

Nice to meet you! My daughter is 16 months old...man how the time has flown by! I can't wait to get a "high" reading so that I know I at least have a chance to be pregnant this month. Since it happened so easily for us last time, I am hoping to get the same good fortune this time around :thumbup:

Nice to meet you! My daughter is 16 months old...man how the time has flown by! I can't wait to get a "high" reading so that I know I at least have a chance to be pregnant this month. Since it happened so easily for us last time, I am hoping to get the same good fortune this time around :thumbup:

Nice to meet you as well. :) And yes, time does definitely fly by. My son Brayden will be 3 on Monday! It's absolutely crazy!

Wish you all the luck! Maybe this month will be our month. :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->