Waiting to POAS!! How long can I hold out?!

L

LilMiss_91

Hi ladies! I am 9dpo today according to FF but not 100% on that. Tried OPKs this month which failed utterly so am just going with the flow till next cycle when I can try them again.

No symptoms really, or any I might have had would have have probably been masked by the illness I've had this weekend/week. Only thing to note atm is that last night I dreamt I took a few pregnancy tests which all came back blazingly positive and also dreamt about a lot of animals. The only time I've dreamt about those things was when I was pregnant with DS but it could just be wishful thinking!! :haha:

Anyone trying to hold out to poas for a while? Wanna come and join and symptom spot with me? :coffee:

AF is due 29th (again according to FF so not 100%). Gonna see how long I can wait!

me me me!!!!!! im currently at 13dpo and scared to test because i have had ZERO symptoms. well, i mean, i had some, but nothing i havent had in my past bfn months. and bbs are DEFINITELY no sore.............

i'm planning to test tmr at 14dpo though, because i am on clomid this month and took ovidrel shot..........and i heard that in these cases, bfp will def show up by 14dpo, and if its bfn at 14dpo, then there is no hope.

Hi vera :wave: good luck! FX'd you get your bfp hun :) I caved and tested this morning... of course bfn but what did I expect? :haha: I wasn't surprised or even disappointed. I knew it would be bfn at only 10dpo (and that's even if FF is right which it may not be. I'll attach a pic anywhoo though cos... why not?

Attachments

• 20150320_113639-1.jpg
    20150320_113639-1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
Ok just went back to the test (bad idea I know) and... I dunno. I think it's just an indent but have a look for me? :)

Attachments

• 20150320_153759.jpg
    20150320_153759.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150320_154151-1.jpg
    20150320_154151-1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
I'm so bad at seeing the second line. So I'm not much help! But I'll support you during the wait haha

This is my first month TTC. AF due yesterday or today. Waiting to test tomorrow. I purposely do not have a test in the house hahah

I don't really know what to expect.. At all! It's nothing like you expect when you think about planning. Two week wait.. What??? Hahah I guess I was naive haha
So symptoms have been lot of cramping, nausea and back pain. But that could just be from food I ate (I have a sensitive belly to food), and pms haha
I didn't use ovulation kit so I'm just timing it based in beginning of AF last month.

Haha thanks ella! Support is always appreciated :D

Wow I wish I had the strength to wait! I managed to wait until I was about 2 weeks late before I tested with my son but I kind of just "knew" I was pregnant so I think that's why I waited... I already knew so I didm't really need it confirming iykwim? Kinda makes me think I won't be getting a bfp this month because I don't really "feel pregnant" at all! Just reassuring myself that each pregnancy is different though so I'm not out till I'm out!

Haha I thought I was gonna be all chilled TTC and go for a NTNP method but hahahahaha nuh, not so much! It's just too easy to get obsessed when there's sooo much info out there don't you think?
Those all sound like promising symptoms though, you'll have to let us know the results tomorrow! I've not had many symptoms, just a few cramps like I get when I come on my period, yesterday and a few days ago. And a dream about positive pregnancy tests (only ever dreamt about that when I was pregnant with DS) and a weird "oiky" type feeling in my pelvis last night. Like there was a hook attached to my uterus and it just tugged at it a couple of timrs! Lol sounds weird but dunno jow else to describe it!

This is my first month TTC and omg I want to POAS every single day!!!!!!!!!!! I got BFN on 9 DPO and 10 DPO and resisted today (11 DPO) but OH MY GOSH is resisting hard or what?? I am naturally a super curious person and really just want to know either way!!

LilMiss I looked at your pictures and I'm so sorry it's hard to see the line you're talking about. I am not sure why it's so hard to see those lines on the computers. I have watched a million of those live pregnancy tests on youtube and I can never see the positive line!!! Im keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Keep us posted!!

Thanks RainingLove :) it's ok if you don't see the line! I only really saw it on the dried test so not even 100% on it actually being a proper line.

When will you be testing again? I will definitely update tomorrow when I test :)

I can't wait to hear about your results!!!! fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed!

I am not sure when I will test again. Ahhh....What do you think?

Well logically I would say wait till 14/15dpo and test again but the POAS addict in me says "now! Test NOW!!" :haha:

So todays result iiiiissss.... *drumroll*...... negative. Or at least I think so. Can't even see a teensy bit of a line so I dunno :shrug: will try and wait to test again till I'm due on about the 29th. Have a feeling I'm out this month in all honesty.

Attachments

• 20150321_065953-1.jpg
    20150321_065953-1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 9
Tested this morning couldn't have been more of a :bfn: ughhh....pretty sure AF is on her way.

You still have so much time and so much hope!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!! :D

Haha thanks ella! Support is always appreciated :D

Wow I wish I had the strength to wait! I managed to wait until I was about 2 weeks late before I tested with my son but I kind of just "knew" I was pregnant so I think that's why I waited... I already knew so I didm't really need it confirming iykwim? Kinda makes me think I won't be getting a bfp this month because I don't really "feel pregnant" at all! Just reassuring myself that each pregnancy is different though so I'm not out till I'm out!

Haha I thought I was gonna be all chilled TTC and go for a NTNP method but hahahahaha nuh, not so much! It's just too easy to get obsessed when there's sooo much info out there don't you think
Those all sound like promising symptoms though, you'll have to let us know the results tomorrow! I've not had many symptoms, just a few cramps like I get when I come on my period, yesterday and a few days ago. And a dream about positive pregnancy tests (only ever dreamt about that when I was pregnant with DS) and a weird "oiky" type feeling in my pelvis last night. Like there was a hook attached to my uterus and it just tugged at it a couple of timrs! Lol sounds weird but dunno jow else to describe it!

AF for me... But verrrrry heavy. Owy! I'm never this heavy. Extreme back achs. Oiy. Forgot what AF was like pre bc pill. At least it was regular and on my expected day. Didn't have to wait for it.
I also had dreams of positive preg tests. It was very strange and real feeling haha
Keep us posted lilmiss- Fingers are crossed :thumbup:

Hi everyone :) been lolking after a poorly DS since Thursday night. He's totally off his food, temp is up and down. Getting him checked at the Dr's this morning just to be safe as he doesn't seem to be getting better.

How's everyone getting on? Have you tested again Raining?

Sorry to hear the witch came Ella. Ya never know, we might be cycle buddies next month!

I've had no symptoms really, just a few more cramps and also DTD feels a bit odd. Last night I could have sworn OH was poking the inside of my belly button :haha:

I did however discover that I wasn't 9/10dpo when I took those tests -.- looked at my FF calendar and where I'd meant to put a - OPK result... I had actually put a + :dohh: what a noob! So now I've changed that I'm only actually 9dpo TODAY. So all those tests... bleh wasted. I'm so peeved! But at least I know for sure they were just mean old evaps.

Will keep everyone posted over the next few days :)

Me too! I'm 14dpo (or could be 12dpo if I change my ff settings) and trying my hardest to hold off testing! This will be cycle 18 of ttc for me and I've seen so many bfns that I told myself this cycle you are not testing until you're a week late! I'm trying to keep myself busy but the wait is killing me!

My temp dipped this morning but it was still above the cover line and I've had lots of creamy cm which is new for me! I've had cramps and hip ache since ovulation and thought af was going to show the last couple of days but that seems to have all stopped now.
Fingers crossed this is our month!! :) xxx

Me too! I'm 14dpo (or could be 12dpo if I change my ff settings) and trying my hardest to hold off testing! This will be cycle 18 of ttc for me and I've seen so many bfns that I told myself this cycle you are not testing until you're a week late! I'm trying to keep myself busy but the wait is killing me!

My temp dipped this morning but it was still above the cover line and I've had lots of creamy cm which is new for me! I've had cramps and hip ache since ovulation and thought af was going to show the last couple of days but that seems to have all stopped now.
Fingers crossed this is our month!! :) xxx

Sorry you've had to try for so long :flower: I can't imagine how hard it must be. FX'd this is your lucky month. Am sending lots of baby dust to you!

I don't know much about temps I'm afraid but the other symptoms could be good! Anything you don't usually get is a good sign as could indicate something new is happening! GL to you :) xx

Ok so... I caved. Just had to! Wasn't expecting anything and at first I thought it was negative but I had a go at tweaking it and I think I see something. Can't see it irl so not sure of colour but... do you see it? I've put the dots where I think I see something. Pic taken at about 12mins. Opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_20150323_183059.jpg
    IMG_20150323_183059.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 16
I see similar "lines" all over the test. Can you post the non-doctored one?

I kinda see what you mean, but the line indicated looks more prominent to me :shrug: but here's the other pic, bit rubbish though as it was artificial light + flash :/

Attachments

• 20150323_182723-1.jpg
    20150323_182723-1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi everyone :) been lolking after a poorly DS since Thursday night. He's totally off his food, temp is up and down. Getting him checked at the Dr's this morning just to be safe as he doesn't seem to be getting better.

How's everyone getting on? Have you tested again Raining?

Sorry to hear the witch came Ella. Ya never know, we might be cycle buddies next month!

I've had no symptoms really, just a few more cramps and also DTD feels a bit odd. Last night I could have sworn OH was poking the inside of my belly button :haha:

I did however discover that I wasn't 9/10dpo when I took those tests -.- looked at my FF calendar and where I'd meant to put a - OPK result... I had actually put a + :dohh: what a noob! So now I've changed that I'm only actually 9dpo TODAY. So all those tests... bleh wasted. I'm so peeved! But at least I know for sure they were just mean old evaps.

Will keep everyone posted over the next few days :)

I am out this month! The :witch: got me yesterday. I am hoping next month will be my month. Especially since this was my first month off the pill and I am learning so much everyday. Cant wait to try again!

Keep up the update!!! I want to hear about those symptoms and tests!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!! :D

Lilmiss, I see it!!! on both! Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"