Waiting to POAS!! How long can I hold out?!

Lilmiss, I see it!!! on both! Fingers crossed :thumbup:

Really?! Eek don't want to get my hopes up. Will try and hold off testing tomorrow and see what Wednesday brings (she says now!).

Hi everyone :) been lolking after a poorly DS since Thursday night. He's totally off his food, temp is up and down. Getting him checked at the Dr's this morning just to be safe as he doesn't seem to be getting better.

How's everyone getting on? Have you tested again Raining?

Sorry to hear the witch came Ella. Ya never know, we might be cycle buddies next month!

I've had no symptoms really, just a few more cramps and also DTD feels a bit odd. Last night I could have sworn OH was poking the inside of my belly button :haha:

I did however discover that I wasn't 9/10dpo when I took those tests -.- looked at my FF calendar and where I'd meant to put a - OPK result... I had actually put a + :dohh: what a noob! So now I've changed that I'm only actually 9dpo TODAY. So all those tests... bleh wasted. I'm so peeved! But at least I know for sure they were just mean old evaps.

Will keep everyone posted over the next few days :)

I am out this month! The :witch: got me yesterday. I am hoping next month will be my month. Especially since this was my first month off the pill and I am learning so much everyday. Cant wait to try again!

Keep up the update!!! I want to hear about those symptoms and tests!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!! :D

Oh no :( sorry hun *hug* BC can really mess you up. It took me 4/5months to conceive my son so try not to worry :) GL for next cycle! Xx

Oh really? Hopefully my body regulates soon. I am going to try to start temping for the first time, hopefully Ill be able to tell if I am ovulating again at least. I thought I ov this month but maybe I didnt.

Lilmiss I always have a hard time seeing lines on the sticks on my iPad. But fingers are crossed for you :) one of us has to have good news this month ;) try not to test for a couple days. I know it's hard haha

@RainingLove Yeah it can just take a little while for the artificial hormones to be flushed out of your system. Often depends how long you were taking it for to begin with.
@Ella Haha yeah I often have trouble seeing lines (or I see them everywhere... intermittent line eye... is that a thing?!). I'm going to try again tomorrow and then Friday. I'm a bit suspicious of these tests and will be getting different ones for next month so not too worried about using them. Just want to be driving myself crazy thinking I see a line!

Hi Ladies,

12dpo today and AF due on 29.
Tested today and got BFN :cry: and got positive OPK yesterday.

Having mild backache from last 1 week and AF like cramps.
While Sleeping i can feel some pain in lower abdominal if i try to strech myself or i sleep in particular position. Pain is sharp and goes away as soon as i change my positon.

I was hoping to see a BFP today as i got positive through OPK yesterday.

So disappointed today :cry:

PS: I used HPT with sensitivity 25mlU/ml.

Can hpt with this much sensitivity detect pregnancy week before period is due ??

Hi shivangi :wave: welcome!

I've been having a similar feeling of discomfort in my abdomen when I go to bed (I lay kind of on my front/side) and I get a crampy sort of feeling. Sharp pains can be a good sign, I got a lot of sharp shooting pains in the 2WW with DS :) hopefully it's a good sign for you too!

I'm not too up to date with the sensitivity of tests and how that applies to levels of hcg to dpo etc but I would think maybe 25mlU/ml wouldn't be sensitive enough as levels of hcg would atill be relatively low at this point. I might be weong though, maybe one of the other ladies on here might be able to be of more help :)
Good luck and baby dust to you! X

Total :bfn: today ladies. Can't say I'm too surprised. This was with SMU and there was only a teeny amount so will still try again on Friday but not expecting anything! 11dpo today btw.

Attachments

• 20150325_080439-1.jpg
    20150325_080439-1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey Ella :)

Well no af yet, was due to start on Sunday and it's now Tuesday morning. Getting random globs of stringy, cloudy CM which I don't understand.

Gonna suck it up and get a proper test to use tomorrow I think (or Thursday if I can put it off another day!).

Tbh I think what's going to happen is I'll test, get a bfn and then AF will start a couple of hours later lol. So not too eager to test now if I'm completely honest!

Fingers crossed for you!!! Can't wait to hear an update!!! I'm anxious to know your test results already!!!

Looking forward to hearing :) fingers crossed.

Well, I'm out ladies. Wicked witch showed today (must've known somehow as decided against white undies this morning :haha: ). Bit gutted but trying to stay positive and remind myself this WAS only our first cycle trying. Onto next cycle! Good luck to everyone on here who's not out yet! X

awww that sucks lilmiss. I'm so sorry to hear. Ughh.

I am so glad you are trying to stay positive. It's not easy to do. Hopefully we will all get our BFPs sooooooooon.

Thanks RainingLove, haha yeah I'm positive right now but you just wait and see what I'm like if I don't catch the egg this cycle :haha: I'm such a worrier it's dreadful! One little thing goes wrong and my anxiety levels shoot through the roof!

I am the same way lilmiss. Like exactly the same I worry like crazy and think myself to death. It's not good for us to do that, but I havent figured out how to stop it.

Ive been trying SO hard to be good this cycle....but I cant help but worry about everyyyyyythinnggggg

Well if you find a way then be sure to let me know lol. I must admit I'm a bit OCD (I like order, routine and sone things have to be done a certain way otherwise it really bothers me) so the fact that this whole thing is pretty much ouylt of my control is haarrrdd to say the least. Just gotta get the spermies where they need to be at the right time and hope they're quick enough lol.

I'd love to say "oh well it'll get easier"... but we all know this is one thing that definitely will NOT get easier!

I'll let you know if you promise to let me know if you find out a way to stop worrying first! :p

It is very much out of our control other then trying to get those spermies to the egg any way we can. We can time it all we want and there still are so many variables that can change the outcome. VERY frustrating.... and even more frustrating when you hear that people got pregnant and accident....I mean really how does that happen?

This is only my second cycle trying and I'm already ranting. I can't imagine what people are going through who have been trying for longer then I have. Just heart breaking, but they don't give up and they stay positive.....so inspiring.

Raining love we are so so similar haha I like to have control as well haha when I want something I work hard and get it. Hubby proposed on good friday last year and we were married 4 months later. I couldn't wait hahaha (I'm not crazy I promise... We'd been together 9 years haha. Now this.. I can't just charge ahead. It is what it is and I have to deal with it. I feel for all you who have been trying for a long time. This is cycle 2 for me as well and I can imagine I'll get emotional and stressful if it doesn't work soon haha I'm a verrrrry emotional person. It's my downfall. I take every small detail and over analyze it. I'm bad.

Lilmiss how long did it take you to conceive for baby 1? It took my mom a year she said so I hope thats not hereditary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->