Waiting to POAS on 14th Nov. Anyone else?!

atleastthree

Reaction score
I started testing from 9dpo last month and got so many heartbreaking BFNs till AF showed up 2 days late. We did SMEP this month according to which I must test on 15dpo, not earlier. Anyone else in a similar position?

Hi atleasthree!

My AF is due on the 15th so I am going to do everything I can to wait until then but I reckon I might cave on the 12th/13th. Not sure about my DPO as I dont temp or use OPKs.

Testing buddies?

FX for you xxx

I'm 3 dpo today. But AF isn't due until around 9/19. I doubt I will test until its late

Hi atleasthree!

My AF is due on the 15th so I am going to do everything I can to wait until then but I reckon I might cave on the 12th/13th. Not sure about my DPO as I dont temp or use OPKs.

Testing buddies?

FX for you xxx

Yep, definitely testing buddies. So wanna test together FMU on 14th?

Yep! Sounds like a plan atleasthree :thumbup:

I will not cave! Can't stand uncertain negatives! xxx

Yep! Sounds like a plan atleasthree :thumbup:

I will not cave! Can't stand uncertain negatives! xxx

OK, since we're both serious about the 14th, then I guess we can vent symptomsto one another? lol I'm 5dpo today - freezing feet, plegmy chest, not as exhausted as yesterday, UTI for several days (getting something for it!) How are you feeling?

5 DPO today. Got a rise today as well. I'm almost positive I felt some cramping in my slept. And I most definitely felt a sharp pain in the vagina area. It was sharp and quick. Haven't felt this since July. I pray ff has been accurate. I'm also having mixed feeling. Half of me feels super confident this cycle, but the other half feels like it didn't happen and probably won't until I lose some weight....sigh

Hi babifever! That sounds promising :) looks like we are all in the same boat dates wise... Fx

Atleastthree those all seem like positive signs to me! I have had nausea pretty much non stop that last few days but I doubt that can mean anything as I wouldn't have had time to implant yet. So nothing of note yet! I will keep you updated xx

Hi ladies. Nothing to report here. Minor cramping, but Ive had this for 10 months and nothing. Started fertility testing, bloods today and vaginal scan 2 weeks ago that looked good. We shall see....

Hi ladies. Nothing to report here. Minor cramping, but Ive had this for 10 months and nothing. Started fertility testing, bloods today and vaginal scan 2 weeks ago that looked good. We shall see....

how many dpo are you?

Hey ladies hope everyone is holding up!

I have an absolutely huge spot forming on my chin today. I only really get hormonal spots, as I otherwise have dry skin. Would usually start getting spots on my chin 3-4 days before AF but I am not due for another 10 days.... Hopefully this is a good sign. :thumbup:

Otherwise not really any symptoms. Trying so hard to concentrate on work but can think of nothing else but TTC. Anyone else see their work suffer on the TWW? :sad1:

I'm a private tutor which usually gives me lots of free time for unhealthy obsessing but I got some new students last week so been crazy busy, THANK GOD! Hilariously, I had to teach the meaning of the word "surge" to a student yesterday and guess what example I used... LH surge lol!!! she probably thought I was a weirdo! :D Still have a lingering UTI so started cranberry pills. Had a bit of blood while wiping today but could be irritation from the UTI. Chesty cough on and off... A bit of pulling in abdomen, but I got that last month!

Hi all
I am only 2dpo but with a short lp of about 10-11 days so planning to test on 16 if no af but might cave on 14 when af is due if I have no af symptoms - if you see what I mean!
I'm not that positive this cycle as I'm not sure whether we bd at the right time (I posted on here separately), but fingers crossed and huge luck to you all!!!

Fingers crossed for lots of BFPs on the 14th!

Atleastthree Haha that's great you have new students to keep you busy. That's so funny that you used LH surge! I am a phd student so although I have a load to get done I pretty much work my own hours. A recipe for major tww obsession!
Xx

Hi ladies!

Can I join too?

I'm 3 dpo to the best of my knowledge and expecting AF around the 14th or 15th so that would be my testing time. I don't really know what day I'll test though...I'm going to wait and see how I'm feeling as it gets closer to AF due date. I'd like to wait until its actually late or the day its due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->