Waiting to POAS on 14th Nov. Anyone else?!

BabyCenter estimated my implantation at cycle day 20-24. I had dips on 22/23 but they weren't under the coverline and only .1 difference between. Btw um cycle 24 today

Cramps are really picking up, getting uncomfortable but not unbearable.

And TMI...I have noticed I'm very wet today. Saw a little when I've made trips the the bathroom and when I stand, I feel it come out. Then I was standing in line for the ATM and I felt suddenly very wet. I got home and changed and my underwear was completely wet...the entire crotch area! Not soaked, but definitely not dry. And it was completely clear fluid. I'm never that wet...even during my fertile times!

I'm only 5dpo though...

How's everyone doing?

Wonders10 - the clear fluid is interesting!! I expect anything different from normal is a good sign FX!!!

I have had two nights of extremely vivid dreams. I have read somewhere that this is a sign! Fx

I've had vivid dreams too but I don't remember them entirely.

I swear I was coming down with a cold yesterday. Got very stuffy and sneezing a lot. Combined with my cramps, I was not feeling great. But today it's fine! Still cramping and backache, headache too but I was outside a lot so that's pretty standard. I did a 5k, walking, and now I feel really out of it. Like it was too much or something, could just be because I'm out of shape though lol.

Also, I'm 6dpo and my temp has increased every day since O day. Is that pretty standard? I'm still new to this thing.

Everyone else?

Wonders10 I've also been wet down there this month but even more so last month (which I'm sure was a chemical), so hoping it's a good sign for this month. I had a full-blown chest infection this week and even used a local antibiotics inhaler (pregnancy safe)! Feeling much better but residual cough is annoying... Eroe, I've had wacky dreams too but I've had them after O for 3 months straight (since we started TTCing)! Been totally wiped out post O again this month and feeling like I need more rest after very little physical strain and perhaps more so this month than in the last two. Haven't had any cramping... Perhaps a little smell sensitivity?! We're going away on the 14th for 3 days - a small holiday to mark our 3 year anniversary so REALLY hoping this is our month!

Yes, I am hoping for a positive-looking chart and if so will test next Thursday! 6DPO now, feeling very promising... Maybe I will wait to test the same day as all of you! One more day is nothing, and better to hold off. Of course, if my temps decline and symptoms weaken, I will wait until my AF day (11/18) passes to test, if that witch stays away. She is always very punctual, within one day at least.

:dust:Around this thread!!

Happy Saturday!

I feel nothing now. Barely there sensations down there, no cold symptoms, my back feels good, etc but I guess that doesn't mean anything. The month I did get a BFP, it was a complete surprise and I didn't feel anything until my AF due date.

My temp is steadily climbing...is that typical? I thought it'd fluctuate more?

Today I've been super worried and totally tripping over google. Today I had another "sharp shooting pain thru the vagina". Its not absolutely painful and only last a few seconds. But I'm so worried about it. I know it's only been 3 cycles but I'm worries something is wrong, I haven't had a child in 10 years

Hi I'm waiting to test on the 14th too!:coffee:
I have had cramping and also heartburn for days now, iv also felt like I could just sleep for a week!

Having a freak out, but think I'm out too!

My temp since O has been steadily climbing, today there was a noticeable drop .3 degrees. Then I slept a little longer and when I wiped, there was a little bit of stringy, dark brown CM on the paper! I got excited but now it really feels like AF is coming, cramps ouch!....but the earliest I would have expected her is Friday! Maybe Thursday! I did have one weird cycle where I spotted for 4 days before period but normally, I'm not a spotter!

I've had really bad heartburn since about 6po and feeling a bit stuffed up like I'm going down with a cold. I estimate I'm between 8 and 10 dpo now but I'm so impatient so did a test today but got a bfn so will wait til the 14th now to test again. Haven't got any symptoms of af yet though so f x

Danil88 - welcome! Don't worry about bfn at this stage ! Most babies implant around 9dpo so way early to test yet for most pregnancies.

Wonders10 - that doesn't sound like your out, that sounds like you are very much in! What dpo are you? Could be implantation? Xxx

Danil88 - welcome! Don't worry about bfn at this stage ! Most babies implant around 9dpo so way early to test yet for most pregnancies.

Wonders10 - that doesn't sound like your out, that sounds like you are very much in! What dpo are you? Could be implantation? Xxx

Thanks...I'm 7 dpo. Cramps are still there but went to the bathroom and no more spotting yet, not even wiping. We shall see.

Hey ladies, got a dip this morning. But my overall temps are all hanging around the same place. No leads other than creamy cm and acute sense of smell.

Thank you, I hope so. I feel terrible for getting my df hopes up as I couldn't hide it from him. Fx for all of us x

Hey gals, checkin in... Good news: mu UTI seems to have cleared up. Major symptoms for the past 2 days (9-10dpo): EXHAUSTED, needing to rest every so often; creamy cm; vivid dreams; headache. Tempted to test but have firmly decided to wait this one out. I'm praying that the 14th will be a day of BFPs for all of us! :)

hey ladies! I seem to be on the same boat as a lot of you. I am 9 DPO today this is the first normal cycle i had since my mc about 2 months ago. I have had weird symptoms when i went to my doctor yesterday. She thinks its all in my head and that nothing is there :(

but these symptoms can't all be AF like symptoms hot flashes, nausea, increased CM, cramping, heart burn. for the past 9 days - 10 days.

my AF is due on the 14th. So I am extremely scared.

hey ladies! I seem to be on the same boat as a lot of you. I am 9 DPO today this is the first normal cycle i had since my mc about 2 months ago. I have had weird symptoms when i went to my doctor yesterday. She thinks its all in my head and that nothing is there :(

but these symptoms can't all be AF like symptoms hot flashes, nausea, increased CM, cramping, heart burn. for the past 9 days - 10 days.

my AF is due on the 14th. So I am extremely scared.

without a doubt when we think were pregnant the mind does have a way of convincing you symptoms are there and then on the other hand pms and early pregnancy symptoms are alot alike. All in all I hope you get your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->