Waiting to POAS on 14th Nov. Anyone else?!

Feeling low. dunno why, just really don't think it's happening this cycle.

I know the feeling. Try your best to stay hopeful, but go ahead and prepare yourself as well. That's my best advice. It happens to me, I go in and out of positivity.

Hi ladies!

Can I join too?

I'm 3 dpo to the best of my knowledge and expecting AF around the 14th or 15th so that would be my testing time. I don't really know what day I'll test though...I'm going to wait and see how I'm feeling as it gets closer to AF due date. I'd like to wait until its actually late or the day its due.

Welcome to Club 14 :)

Yeah, same here. Been feeling super irritated today ... I'm more looking forward to finding out so I can do something about my UTI and chest infection! I don't have a fever or anything but would just like to know if/when I can start proper treatment (OB/GYN said we have to wait till a pregnancy is confirmed/AF arrives...) Hurry up 14th Nov!!

Hi ladies,

I'm feeling a little off today too. 4 dpo now. Been in a funky mood since Tuesday but I'm also going through a lot of personal stuff that's been going on for a couple months. I also feel like it won't happen. I don't think we did it enough but I did get pregnant once using pull out and he didn't ejaculate in me so it does only take one little swimmer.

I'm very tired today. Probably just stress and end of the week nonsense. I was doing an activity with my students and I just feel so winded after moving around the room. Normally I'm fine with that stuff.

Hope you all are feeling well and have sticky beans in you!

IM getting the desire to test tomorrow at 8 DPO. I never can wait. If my temp rises in the morning im testing..... I'm pathetic y'all. Lolz.

IM getting the desire to test tomorrow at 8 DPO. I never can wait. If my temp rises in the morning im testing..... I'm pathetic y'all. Lolz.

temp rise but negative test at 8 DPO y'all

Hey babifever! Dw about the bfn, when I got my BFP in august it didn't show up until 11dpo. I even tested at 10dpo and nothing.

Temp rise is looking good!

1 week to go! :coffee:

Hey babifever! Dw about the bfn, when I got my BFP in august it didn't show up until 11dpo. I even tested at 10dpo and nothing.

Temp rise is looking good!

1 week to go! :coffee:

I know girl, but I regret testing early every time! Then I have to keep secret to dh to avoid his doubt or having to explain the whole 2ww/early testing.

My DH is a doctor so knows all about how early testing is pointless and mental haha! I just hide it from him :haha:

Xxx

My DH is a doctor so knows all about how early testing is pointless and mental haha! I just hide it from him :haha:t

Xxx

I've seen a friend on here friend out at 6 DPO. So when does dh suggest to test? Lol at you hiding it

Happy Friday!

1 week until AF or BFP!

My lower back started aching a lot already and its only 9 am but I looked and last month I started with cramps, gas and back pains right around this time and it lasted all the way until AF showed up right on time. I am really starting to feel out this month. My temp did go up .01 and has been going up everyday since O.

I did one of those implantation calculators and it said implantation for me is most likely Nov. 11 which would be 9dpo for me, but could be a day or so before or after so I'm sure I'll really be symptom spotting on those days, feeling for cramps and looking for IB.

I did have IB with my first BFP, ended in a miscarriage. I was looking at what I had written from that month and I had some brown spotting at what would have been around 9dpo and then a couple days later is when I decided to test (we weren't trying...complete pull and pray baby!). Do you typically implant around the same time in subsequent pregnancies? Or does that fluctuate?

We shall see. Fingers crossed for all of you!

I will be testing the 14th, last period was October 22nd, and had positive OPK on November 4th, my cycles are about 26 days so I think testing on the 14th with first response early result should show positive if it is. Trying not to get my hopes up, I don't want to be disappointed again.

Last day of my period is on 20th of october, ejaculate on 27oct. Ovalution day on 28-30 of oct. Had a negative test on 6th nov. Waiting for the next test on 14nov after my period late on 13nov

Babifever - when you say she is out at 6dpo do you mean she got AF or just feels as though she is out?

He says most people that get positive results before 9dpo have either mis calculated when they ovulated or are part of a tiny tiny percentage of pregnancies that implant early. So he says wait till 12dpo to avoid going crazy and to not waste money.

But it's easy for him to say when he doesn't have a uterus :haha::wacko:

Babifever - when you say she is out at 6dpo do you mean she got AF or just feels as though she is out?

He says most people that get positive results before 9dpo have either mis calculated when they ovulated or are part of a tiny tiny percentage of pregnancies that implant early. So he says wait till 12dpo to avoid going crazy and to not waste money.

I meant that a friend on here "found" out she was pregnant at 6 Dpo.......also a friend today on a thread found out (today) at 8 DPO......

I should have never tested, now I'm feeling doubtful a little. Rather be disappointed late than early.

I meant that a friend on here "found" out she was pregnant at 6 Dpo.......also a friend today on a thread found out (today) at 8 DPO......

I should have never tested, now I'm feeling doubtful a little. Rather be disappointed late than early.

8 dpo is really really early. Most babies are just implanting at this point, I definitely wouldn't get discouraged by the test alone!

That being said, I'm feeling out because I'm having cramping and lower back pain on the same cycle day as last month. Just my usual body doing its usual nonsense. So I'm not one to talk about disappointment lol.

Hi there,

I am about 7 dpo but not entirely sure as am on clomid and wasn't scanned enough. They have said I o'd so fingers crossed. I will be testing around the 14th too. It's so hard to wait!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"