Waiting to POAS on 14th Nov. Anyone else?!

Kayjay how are you doing today? :hugs:

Atleastthree I'm sorry you're feeling like you're out, I guess all we can say is it's not over til it's over! And then there's always next month! But I know how you feel...

Eroe try to be strong and wait to poas until Sunday! We're here to support you. But I've got everything crossed for you if you do test tomorrow :)

Wonders10 hope you've managed to stay on the sane side with symptom spotting!

I'm 9dpo today af due on Sunday. So far I feel the same as every other month. I'm so distracted by my grandma being sick that I haven't been symptom spotting at all. Got lots of plans for the weekend so I hope I don't get too crazy. I know I will be disappointed if af shows but for now I'm trying to just be neutral and wait and see.

I've been so sick since Tuesday. Achy, cough, and fever and I never run a fever. Just can't shake it. My temps the past two mornings haven't been accurate either since I woke up with temps over 100. AF is due Saturday. I don't feel any cramps and haven't had any spotting like last month.

Of course, part of me is thinking this sickness could be a symptom of being pregnant lol, but it's probably just something I caught from my students!

So...big update for me.

Randomly decided to test before my shower and I got a :BFP: on a FRER!

I can't believe it! I feel like crap but I have to go get more tests!

So...big update for me.

OMG I am so delighted for you. I feel like I know you and just feel so excited for you. Aww this has totally brightened my day. This is what we need on this thread. Lots of hugs

Thanks cl59. Doing great. Severe cramps today but no sign of AF. Don't know what to think yet.

So...big update for me.

Fantastic news!!! Congrats :happydance: so good to get our first BFP on the thread xxx

Thank you everyone! I'm still in shock! I just want it to stick this time.

Here are my tests from this morning:

https://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r130/wonders10/e1af6c48-0646-40bb-a55a-98229914c27f.jpg

Hope I'm not alone with a BFP :flower:

So...big update for me.

Congratulations Wonders10!!!!! Excellent news :) praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you!!! :)

Big update here too... After stark white BFN @11dpo and period-like cramping, decided I was totally out and went and bought a large box of tampons. Yet, yucky feeling in mouth persisted and didn't get the usual pre-period acne... Tested today at 13dpo at 12noon and... a very faint BFP, which got progressively darker!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock! Testing again w FMU tomorrow... will post pics. Wow. Wonders10, we're practically the same!

congrats!!!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

I don't even know what to think with me. I'm sometimes this close to giving up :(

me as well.
If i don't get a bfp this time around. I think I'm just going to give up as the arrival of my AF always gives me this negative feeling I feel so terrible afterwards

Big update here too... After stark white BFN @11dpo and period-like cramping, decided I was totally out and went and bought a large box of tampons. Yet, yucky feeling in mouth persisted and didn't get the usual pre-period acne... Tested today at 13dpo at 12noon and... a very faint BFP, which got progressively darker!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock! Testing again w FMU tomorrow... will post pics. Wow. Wonders10, we're practically the same!

Congrats! I had a negative yesterday at the Dr so even if I was pregnant, I didn't expect such a strong line and a positive on a digi this early!

Congrats! I had a negative yesterday at the Dr so even if I was pregnant, I didn't expect such a strong line and a positive on a digi this early!

apparently i missed it CONGRATS ATLEASTTHREE! and wonders did the doctor do a blood test or a urine test?

It was a urine test. It was my regular dr, I went in because I'd been sick.

maybe if they were to do a blood test they could check what your HCG levels would be?

Oh my goodness I am late to the party!!!

Absolutely huge congrats atleastthree and wonders10! I am so so happy for you both! Amazing great news and wonderful to have not one but TWO bfps on this thread:happydance:

me as well.
If i don't get a bfp this time around. I think I'm just going to give up as the arrival of my AF always gives me this negative feeling I feel so terrible afterwards

I know it's so hard, sending big hugs your way. Don't give up, but maybe give yourself a break from trying so hard so you won't be under so much pressure. It can happen-we have two bfps on here and the thread has only been going for one month :)

What dpo are you?

Thanks cl59. Doing great. Severe cramps today but no sign of AF. Don't know what to think yet.

I say try to be positive but prepare for af mentally. That's what I try to do-obviously it's still very disappointing but I feel like it's not as bad as when you've convinced yourself that you're going to get a bfp that month!

Really hope af stays away. Here for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"