Waiting to POAS on 14th Nov. Anyone else?!

awww hun I hope that the signs of some of your symptoms disappering are just what a normal pregnancy cycle is. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

I just logged in and got caught up. Three BFPs! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: :happydance:

I'm CD8 today and ready for another cycle of BD. I'm not temping for the rest of the month as an early Christmas present to my dh. This cycle will just be about having fun with no pressure, and maybe that'll do the trick. I'll obviously notice changes in cm and make a note when we dtd, but other than that I'm just going to try to relax and let things happen.

I hope that everyone is going okay. Seems like this was a hard month for losses in the family, and my thoughts are going out to all of you. Lots of love and hugs, and don't give up hope if you haven't gotten your bfp yet. :hugs:

Mrshan - a nice relaxed approach around Christmas time seems lovely and romantic :) have lots of fun ;) and lots of baby dust to you.

I got my BFP this morning. Although I am obviously pleased I am being very cautiously happy because of last time. Hopefully it will be sticky!!

Me at 11dpo this morning. Hoping to see it darken in the next couple of days!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
I got my BFP this morning. Although I am obviously pleased I am being very cautiously happy because of last time. Hopefully it will be sticky!!

Congratulations! I understand that worry - I'm feeling the same but trying to stay optimistic!

Eroe! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!

Mrshan - a nice relaxed approach around Christmas time seems lovely and romantic :) have lots of fun ;) and lots of baby dust to you.

Congratulations hun! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you! :) :) :)

Soo glad I'm not the only nutso with a BFP constantly checking her underwear!

Aaaah congrats! So happy for you! :happydance:

I just logged in and got caught up. Three BFPs! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: :happydance:

I'm CD8 today and ready for another cycle of BD. I'm not temping for the rest of the month as an early Christmas present to my dh. This cycle will just be about having fun with no pressure, and maybe that'll do the trick. I'll obviously notice changes in cm and make a note when we dtd, but other than that I'm just going to try to relax and let things happen.

I hope that everyone is going okay. Seems like this was a hard month for losses in the family, and my thoughts are going out to all of you. Lots of love and hugs, and don't give up hope if you haven't gotten your bfp yet. :hugs:

Good to see you back! Relaxing sounds perfect and it's good to give yourself a little break and just enjoy spending time with hubby. I hope you have a lovely time over Xmas and new year and I'm sending you lots of baby dust! We've had such a lot of great news on this thread, hopefully there's some coming our way too!

I always take some time out during af, just dropped in to catch up. I'm on cd3 so might go off the radar for a few more days. Still pretty stressed as my grandma is not getting better and it's been 10 days in intensive care. Thanks for the support :hugs:

CD16 here for me. I usually O around CD18, so fingers crossed that this cycle is pretty normal for me. I might POAS to see if I get a +OPK, but I might not. :blush:

We managed to DTD on Saturday and Sunday night and I've had EWCM for the past two days (sorry, TMI!). If we can manage to get some BD in tomorrow and/or Christmas Eve/day, I'll feel pretty hopeful about catching an egg. I told DH to just plan on getting busy all week. :haha: Fingers crossed!

Cl59, continued wishes that your grandma gets better. :hugs:

Thanks mrshan! She came off the ventilator today after more than two weeks which is great news, just waiting for her to wake up now. Keeping v positive :) It sounds like you're doing lots of well timed bding and have got good signs of ov anytime so fingers crossed for you! Hope you've succeeded in having a bit of a less stressful cycle this month. When will you be testing, or will you wait to see if af shows (fingers crossed she won't!!)

I'm on cd10 and usually ov on cd17-19 so got a way to go, started on the dual hormone opks today. Tried to temp this month but just couldn't get the thermometer to work so will try again next month (unless I get a bfp of course!)

How is everyone else? Hope all the ladies with bfps are feeling well :)

The nausea has started here although not as viciously as with my DD. She's got a nasty cough though and had a fever today, poor thing... waking up at night coz of blocked nose. :( Apart from that, things are good. Anyone about to O/POAS xxx

I got a fairly good line on an opk yesterday, so I'm guessing that I'll O today. I'll probably poas after work today. Our timing is looking really good with bd, so fingers crossed.

Side note and tmi- using a menstrual cup after bd to keep the swimmers in is a little gross. I usually just stay horizontal for half an hour after, but this time I figured that a little extra time wouldn't hurt our chances. :haha: I know it probably didn't do anything, but it felt like I was doing that little bit extra to help the process.

Sorry about your tummy, atleastthree. Hopefully it'll pass quickly.

I got a fairly good line on an opk yesterday, so I'm guessing that I'll O today. I'll probably poas after work today. Our timing is looking really good with bd, so fingers crossed.

Side note and tmi- using a menstrual cup after bd to keep the swimmers in is a little gross. I usually just stay horizontal for half an hour after, but this time I figured that a little extra time wouldn't hurt our chances. :haha: I know it probably didn't do anything, but it felt like I was doing that little bit extra to help the process.

Sounds like you've done well with the bding this month! Got everything crossed for you Mrshan!! And I know what you mean about trying to help the process, it definitely can't hurt :thumbup: What cd/dpo are you?

Hope you're feeling ok atleastthree, it's horrible feeling queasy. How many weeks are you now?

I'm on cd15, expecting to o on cd17ish but had really high sex drive and lots of creamy cm (sorry tmi) the past couple of days so not sure if I've o'd a bit earlier this month. I haven't been using the opks this month in the end but I might test the next few days as I'm a bit of a control freak and I like to know what's going on! Been trying to be more relaxed about ttc this month and it's working so far, not sure what the tww will be like though... So far we bd on cd7, 8 and 10 and every day since cd12. Going to bd every day until cd19 (if I can find the energy!!!)

Good vibes to everyone! How are you all?

Fingers crossed for you, cl59! I'm impressed with your fortitude. Your OH deserves a high five too. :thumbup::haha: Sending tons of babydust to you.

I'm 3dpo today according to opks, but not confirmed by temps since I'm skipping the thermometer this month. I'm feeling really lucky this month. I wish I could test today and know. Today is my birthday, and it would be such a perfect birthday present to know that a little bun is baking. Looks like I'll be testing around Jan 5.

Good luck to everyone!

Fingers crossed for you, cl59! I'm impressed with your fortitude. Your OH deserves a high five too. :thumbup::haha: Sending tons of babydust to you.

I'm 3dpo today according to opks, but not confirmed by temps since I'm skipping the thermometer this month. I'm feeling really lucky this month. I wish I could test today and know. Today is my birthday, and it would be such a perfect birthday present to know that a little bun is baking. Looks like I'll be testing around Jan 5.

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks! I have high fives him a few times in the past few days!!

Happy birthday!:flower: I hope you are having a great day and I'm sending you lots and lots of birthday baby dust. Fingers crossed for a lovely surprise in the new year! I'll be testing around 11th - that will be mine and hubby's 8 year anniversary of when we first got together so it would be a great present!

Sounds like you've done well with the bding this month! Got everything crossed for you Mrshan!! And I know what you mean about trying to help the process, it definitely can't hurt :thumbup: What cd/dpo are you?

Hope you're feeling ok atleastthree, it's horrible feeling queasy. How many weeks are you now?

I'm on cd15, expecting to o on cd17ish but had really high sex drive and lots of creamy cm (sorry tmi) the past couple of days so not sure if I've o'd a bit earlier this month. I haven't been using the opks this month in the end but I might test the next few days as I'm a bit of a control freak and I like to know what's going on! Been trying to be more relaxed about ttc this month and it's working so far, not sure what the tww will be like though... So far we bd on cd7, 8 and 10 and every day since cd12. Going to bd every day until cd19 (if I can find the energy!!!)

Good vibes to everyone! How are you all?

Happy birthday hun! Praying for the best birthday present for you - a BFP!

I'm 7 weeks today. Nausea is bearable at the moment. I've been having some weird orange discharge, and, even though we saw the heartbeat on Monday, doc has put me on progesterone sups, which has totally messed with my head. Discharge has stopped but I freak out at the slightest twinge. Had a horrible miscarriage dream last night. :( In for an US on the 7th, gonna try to keep my sanity by then!

When do you plan on testing? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->