Waiting to test to be sure. What is the probability of pregnancy?

Lana635

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for advice/opinions on probability. On Saturday afternoon I realised I hadn't taken my contraceptive pill from the night before as I was out late and then out on Saturday until dinner time. When I realised this I immediately went to take it and to my horror saw that I hadn't taken it on Thursday either, due to being exhausted. I panicked and took both forgotten pills. Late on Saturday evening my boyfriend and I got intimate. And he made an oopsie. I took Saturday's pill as normal. On Monday I got the morning after pill levonelle and took it roughly 45 hours after the unprotected sex. The reason I am concerned is that Saturday was one of my most fertile days and Monday my ovulation day.
Can anyone with experience with this pill or medical experience shine any light on the probability of pregnancy? Thanks. :shrug:

Wait two weeks, take a test. If it's negative, you're not pregnant. If you go 60 days without a period then call your Doctor's office. I highly doubt that you are pregnant though.

skipping pills in the second week of the box actually does increase your chance of getting pregnant. considering you took levonelle as well you should be fine, though.

the statistics say that a chance of conceiving a baby by unprotected sex in your fertile days are only 30% - this is based by the number of pregnancies that occur per year of trying, though, meaning you can as well get pregnant at the first shot.

i'd wait for 2 weeks and test, if your period doesn't show up i'd retest though after another week just to make sure. it may be that your period is delayed or skips as well, since you've messed with your standard pill and took levonelle on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->