waiting to test....

clarkie_TTC

expecting our 1st!!!!
Reaction score
:witch: is due tuesday but [-o< she stays away

really hoping this is my month - 4th cycle TTC - havent really got any sypmtoms only spotting last week (small bit) , tired all the time and not hungry first thing in morning like i always used to be

the spotting seems a good sign.
I am due wednesday!!!! So fingers crossed for us both!
x

:witch: is also due for me on Tuesday!

Im planning not to test unless the :witch: is actually late!

Goodluck!

Yea if i can hold off till thursday i will! lol.
x

im in the same situation dreading tuesday :dohh::dohh: im tempted to buy a test 2day while im out shopping i have no patience!i have only one symptom since i ovulated my breasts have stayed sore and swolen but 2day they are slighty worse which in my case is a sure sign of :witch: coming along :cry: im hoping for a :bfp: for you all :hug:

if you do test let us know!!!
xxx

I have had a HPT in my cupboard since last month, I have been very good at not testing. I think Im going to keep it up, I have had a few symptoms, but its so difficult to figure out if if they even mean anything, so I want to wait for :witch:

Good Luck Everyone!!! Hope we all get a BFP!

so whos testing when?

I have x2 first response in my cupboard
But dont want to use them as if i do and i get neg and then af dont come ihave to wait till mon 27th when i get paid to get some more lol.
xx

well ive been shopping and decided not to buy a test ill have patience and wait after 2day its only 3 days i usually wake up with a witch :witch: so ill know by the tuesday morning,if i have no luck ill find comfort in finding this forum and having people as baby mad as me to talk to,everytime i talk to my hubby about it he feels im getting too anxious but its easy for him to say,his answer to everything is"it will happen when its ment to" i suppose hes right its just hard waiting :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->