Waiting until end of October 16 for 2nd baby and had hg last time!

I temped with my first and liked having that understanding of what my body was doing. Not sure if I will temp this time around. Been tracking cycles since my Mirena came out in the winter and feel pretty confident in them!

We are ttc around October time.

We have a little girl who is 3 in December. Fell pregnant first month trying for our daughter - hopefully this will happen again but i'm 3 years older (32 in 2 weeks) i'm overweight (have 4lb to lose to get to my pre baby weight) so i'm not sure it will happen as quickly this time. Everyone around me seems to be struggling to get pregnant at the moment so it does worry me a little bit but who knows what will happen until we start trying.

My main aim for the next 2 months is to try and lose another 18lb and keep up my exercise (I am very fit I do a lot of exercise, I am smaller than I was pre baby due to my exercise) also try to save a little and get jobs done in the house to keep me occupied.

I have a very busy September so hopefully it will fly over.

I'm nervous too that it won't be easy. We also got pregnant in the first month with ds. I'll be 33 next week and also still losing some weight. I'm 10 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight and want to lose about 10 more. Hopefully the coming weeks go quickly for all of us and we all have good baby dust!!!

So it turns out I can't start trying til Nov. so I will keep an eye out and hope the best for all of you here. I'll stay tuned 😊

Think we are looking at end of October too. I had HG with my second boy but not the first.. So not sure what my chances are this time?! In october my first will be 3.5 and my second will be 22 months old.. 😊😊

Happy October, ladies!! I set a reminder on my calendar months ago that congratulated me this morning on making it October! Haha. Very excited to start the ttc journey finally. Been tracking cycles and they are looking good, cd1 is mid month for me. Baby dust to everyone else starting this month, too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->