Waiting until May

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
For cost reasons, We're waiting to get back into the game until May. I've just signed with private health insurance, and to be covered for the birth and labor I have to have a due date no earlier than 12 months from now.

to be honest I feel almost relieved, no more stressing for a few month!! No more TTW's and No more daily OPK's and no more Teary AF's and no more BD on command!! Woohoo Spontaneity....Gotta love that!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

It will do you good to have a break hun, you will be all refreshed and ready to go again in May! Good Luck! x

Yeah thats what I figure too. I could do with a break from it. It's been getting to stressful now I'm approaching 30 I'm kind of in panic mode.

:hugs:
Thanks!

Yeah thats what I figure too. I could do with a break from it. It's been getting to stressful now I'm approaching 30 I'm kind of in panic mode.

:hugs:
Thanks!

Try not to panic about age babe, there are plenty of women having babies later these days, so try not to make than an issue :hugs:x

:hi: We're waiting until May too! It will also be our 1 year anniversary. The wait is soooo hard. I've been wanting a baby even before we got married! lol But May will be here sooner than we know it!

Indeed it will :) Good luck to you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"