waiting, waiting, waiting!

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
who else feels like posing like a tea pot and taping there foot whilst pulling a poo face because of this LONG waiting game? :rofl:

i dont want time to fly by because of TJ she is already growing up soooo fast, but i would at least like to know WTF is going on!
:dohh:

to make matters worse, we got our electric bill through this morning...
£1,595.02p
:cry:

the house seems to be going in the right track again, but decorating it will be a mission now were completely broke because of the wopping gert bill.:dohh:

seems to me like, there isnt a perfect time to start TTC/NTNP, i just need to convince richy that we dont need to be in the new house to TTC/NTNP.
he isn't making this any easier on me by walking up to me putting his hand on my tummy and saying...

"i wanna put a baby in your tummy" :blush: as nice as that sounds! x x x x x

so... this thread is for me to take my mind off WTT.
what do you think of these wallpapers....:hugs:

A)
https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q273/emoleelou/KRS-0105.jpg
B)
https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q273/emoleelou/PS58055-main.jpg
C)
https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q273/emoleelou/PS58076-main.jpg
:hugs:

OMG how is your bill that much???? I pay just over £600 per year for gas and electric in a 2 bedroom house, you must live in a mansion!!!!

What!! how is your bill than much?

I like c

ah well we had the same- stupid bills.

that was only for 6 months as well, the flat is very big :blush: and everything is run on lecky. we dont have gas!
there must be a mistake somewhere along the line. huh?

i like all three. i dont think i will buy them but perhaps copy the bits i like from each to make my own version. x x x :hugs:

i swear im gonna cry if the bill is correct! x

I find the first one quite sad, how the bird is in a cage on a tree seeing how the other birds are free :(

2 grand for a year wtf?

I like in a 2 bedroom teraced house and its freezing in here and we dont pay half that.

I would defo ring your supplier and check hun sounds wrong to me.

I like the 1st wallpaper but not the cage bit too.

I like the 3rd and {{hugs}} for the bill we have electric only here and stupid bills too x

a company called energy linx rang us up and says they would shop around for the cheapest electricity for us and they did, we live in a 2 bedroomed flat quite big and pay around 420pound a year... case u wanna get in touch ill give u their number...

theyve got a website 2 i think! hope there was a mistake on ur bill btw!

i like a and c for the wall paper! xxxxx :hugs:

I like the last one! :) xx hope u r ok hun, thats a pretty big bill! Sure they must have gone wrong with that somewhere, unless u constantly leave every electrical item on 24/7?? xx

i dont get it either.
OH just looked at the bill and it is for 3 months not a year. wtf is going on!?!?! were gonna call them on monday to double check stuff over.

Hi hun, I would defo check your bill - we pay around £60 for three months!! We also use electricity for everything as no gas. That is an insane amount.
Also, I like the first wallpaper :)

That's gotta be wrong! Our bill on our 2 bed house is £40 per month, that's gas and electric, but our electric is always cheaper than the gas. Crazy money. Hope you get it sorted.

I like C for the wallpaper by the way.

Think that's quite cute what your OH does, even if it makes it hard for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back