Waiting Warriers - no date to TTC -waiting for our time

Haha, i like it! Now how do I get that flashy thing (what are they called btw?) also we need to get more people on bored. Can't be just the 2 of u's :haha:

You need to paste this onto your signature

https://freeforumsigs.com/glittertext/holdz/z4debb420b1dd3.gif

I'm also going to put the name on the title so hope that will help get us some more members.

Oh OK that didn't work I will send it to you as a PM.

Hi Ladies how are you all doing? Still hanging in there :haha: Has anyone manage to get the signature banner to work?

Can i join please? I dont have a date to try, and it definately wont be anytime soon! Its nice coming on here and knowing im not on my own feeling like this, and my oh is just happy i have found a place to talk babies so he doesnt have to hear about it all the time!

You very welcome Elliebellie, I'm very impressed your oh knows you come on here. Mine knows but doesn't know how much time I send here, He thinks its Facebook :haha: Do you mind me asking why you are waiting?

I don't understand what has happened to our signature it has gone from my posts :0(

You very welcome Elliebellie, I'm very impressed your oh knows you come on here. Mine knows but doesn't know how much time I send here, He thinks its Facebook :haha: Do you mind me asking why you are waiting?

Im currently studying to be a nurse, and it will be three years before i finish my training. I would happily take a year out to have a baby, but oh insists we wait until i qualify and find a job. Deep down i know he is right, but that doesnt make the waiting any easier!

I know what you mean, i was worried to tell him i was on this site, in case he thought i was getting ahead of myself, but he seems to think its quite cute.

Can i ask why you are deciding to wait to ttc?

Im currently studying to be a nurse, and it will be three years before i finish my training. I would happily take a year out to have a baby, but oh insists we wait until i qualify and find a job. Deep down i know he is right, but that doesnt make the waiting any easier!

I know what you mean, i was worried to tell him i was on this site, in case he thought i was getting ahead of myself, but he seems to think its quite cute.

Can i ask why you are deciding to wait to ttc?

Very long story for me so will try to keep it short. Not my choice to wait DH wants everything sorted before we TTC. Men they can't multi task:haha: We are renovating our home but his sister had an accident just before christmas that left her with a major head injury so we are also caring for her at the moment and that takes up alot of our time along with work and stuff so all been a bit delayed. But she is on the mend and hopfully soon will be able to live on her own again so we will be back onto getting the house sorted but we don't want to put dates on it as she has another operation to go yet and we don't know how it will effect her so untill then we just wait.

Can any of you lovely ladies come up with a signature for us ,I tried but I can't get it to work:nope:

Admin, can you please tell me why our thread has been moved to TTC discussion group. I don't think ladies that are WWT long term will be looking in TTC discussion. I know I don't. Can we please have it put back in WTT. Thank you.

It was moved because it was a discussion thread (had a group name etc.) We move discussion type posts to the group area so that questions etc. don't get bumped off pages as quickly. It happens with all discussion/group/team threads in multiple areas of the forum

Thanks for your answers Vicky, but our small group is going to get very lost in a section with threads that have got thousands of posts. I do understand your reasoning, and I feel the same about our group. It will get lost in a section that is to big and to be honest I don't want to have to go into a TTC section to read about how I have to wait a long time. Not far. Again I ask can we please have it moved back. Thanks.

You should be able to access the group for your User CP as well if it's in your subscribed threads if you prefer.

I do understand what you are saying but if we move one group back it's not fair on all the others :(

But new uses wont find us so the threat will die. I come here for support and now feel really unsupported. Each thread should be looked at as an individual, if it gets to big then move. We will see how many post we get now it has been moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->