Waiting Warriers - no date to TTC -waiting for our time

chickenchaser

trying to hatch her egg!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, while browsing the threads it came to me that many of the ladies have a good idea of when they are going to be able to TTC and have a thread for that time to support them. However there doesn’t seem to be anything out there for those of us who haven’t got a date or don’t even have an idea of when it will be our turn. So I though why not start one.

So here we go come and join me and if you would like to share your story all the better.

Also if any of you ladies can come up with a name that would be great:hugs:

Oooh, count me in! My OH is just finishing uni now but in a years time he will be going back to do the next bit. He is doing architecture so it's split. ATM we live in different cities but he will be moving back soon then I will be moving away with him when he goes back into education. We don't and probably won't live together for a while yet. I wish he would just grow up a bit! So yeah I have NO idea when we will be TTC!

How about u? What's your story? I have no idea for a name, I'm rubbish with stuff like that! x

good idea :D i came here after my AF was a week late and me and my OH were thinking i might be pregnant, so i checked up early symptoms on google and here i am :D was addicted since :haha: and im stuck waiting until the OH is ready to TTC hmmm im not sure on a name but good idea to have a name :thumbup: anticipating ants :haha:

Hi and welcome, Well my story is very long but I will try and keep it short:haha:

Me and DH have been married for 12 years and planned to have children about 3 years in, however that didn't happen for various reason, uni, work and house. But at christmas 2008 I really started pushing and we agreed to get the house finished and have one last big holiday. However things haven't turned out that way as our lives have been put on hold after we have ended up being carers for my DH sister after she had an accident at the end of last year, we have had to cancel our holiday and many jobs on the house have been left. But she is on the mend and hopefully soon be able to live on her own again and wont need us so much but our date is still up in the air so untill then I wait:coffee:

good idea :D i came here after my AF was a week late and me and my OH were thinking i might be pregnant, so i checked up early symptoms on google and here i am :D was addicted since :haha: and im stuck waiting until the OH is ready to TTC hmmm im not sure on a name but good idea to have a name :thumbup: anticipating ants :haha:

Anticipating ants :haha: I want a baby not an ant, there are plenty of them in my garden:haha: I wish babies would appear as quickly when the sun started to shine.

Broody85 I have just noticed you baby predictions, they are nearly the same and could be so spot on how odd. Not that far away either............

I'd LOVE to say that I have a ttc date but I don't think DH and I are anywhere near to having that conversation any time soon! Shortly put...a few months ago I got the false impression that we were ttc (DH always pulls out and he didn't this time!) then told me a few days later that he thought I was near AF so it wouldn't matter :cry: In all honesty, I think he chickened out and changed his mind. I was crushed and still feel that way (although I am coping as best I can!). He wants to wait until we pay off our car... take more holidays together... spend more time in our home...wait until our dog is older...the list goes on and on....Hence why I am without a date :(

Hugs to all of you who are in the same boat :hugs:

I'd LOVE to say that I have a ttc date but I don't think DH and I are anywhere near to having that conversation any time soon! Shortly put...a few months ago I got the false impression that we were ttc (DH always pulls out and he didn't this time!) then told me a few days later that he thought I was near AF so it wouldn't matter :cry: In all honesty, I think he chickened out and changed his mind. I was crushed and still feel that way (although I am coping as best I can!). He wants to wait until we pay off our car... take more holidays together... spend more time in our home...wait until our dog is older...the list goes on and on....Hence why I am without a date :(

Hugs to all of you who are in the same boat :hugs:

Oh hun, you sound so sad. I really think men just don't get how difficult this can be for us. I really hope you find the support you need here to get you through your wait.
Big hugs to you:hugs:

Yeah my predictions freaked menout a bit! The first one said may 2012 BFP with a boy, second said I would fall pregnant late April 2012 with a May BFP! also the second child dates sort of match, just not the sex of the baby. I don't honestly think we will be ready to TTC by next April but maybe it will be a happy accident :p

Wellllll :)

Both Hubby and I are in college, so that might take a few years. He says he wants to get at least one year of pharmacy school under his belt before we TTC. Of course, we probably won't be ready then. Plus, I'm writing my books and stuff. (Which takes up a lot of my time when I'm not doing the school thing.) So, I have no idea on a date. Just waiting until it feels right I guess. :)

Yeah my predictions freaked menout a bit! The first one said may 2012 BFP with a boy, second said I would fall pregnant late April 2012 with a May BFP! also the second child dates sort of match, just not the sex of the baby. I don't honestly think we will be ready to TTC by next April but maybe it will be a happy accident :p

YAY to happy accidents :happydance:

Both Hubby and I are in college, so that might take a few years. He says he wants to get at least one year of pharmacy school under his belt before we TTC. Of course, we probably won't be ready then. Plus, I'm writing my books and stuff. (Which takes up a lot of my time when I'm not doing the school thing.) So, I have no idea on a date. Just waiting until it feels right I guess. :)

Oh Your writing a book :winkwink: what about? I would love to br able to write.

Hi Also been trying to think of a name for us how about the dateless dreamers

Been trying to think of a name for us how about the Dateless Dreamers :haha: Other suggestions will be greatfully recieved. Let me know what you think.

I've already written one, they are like murder mystery/ psychological thrillers. :blush: I'm in the process of getting my first one published, hopefully. :happydance:

Dateless Dreamers sounds good but Im not sure about the dateless bit. It makes u's all sound like were single and dateless iykwim.

How about:
The Broody Bunch
Waiting Warriors
Indefinate ....
Maybe a word to describe how we feel about waiting: 'ughhhhh' :haha:
I'm rubbish at this!
Or like the title of the thread: Waiting for our time

Also can u make a flashy thing to go in our siggy? They look so cool :haha:

I've already written one, they are like murder mystery/ psychological thrillers. :blush: I'm in the process of getting my first one published, hopefully. :happydance:

Thats fantastic really impressed :happydance: Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Please let us know how you get on.

Dateless Dreamers sounds good but Im not sure about the dateless bit. It makes u's all sound like were single and dateless iykwim.

How about:
The Broody Bunch
Waiting Warriors
Indefinate ....
Maybe a word to describe how we feel about waiting: 'ughhhhh' :haha:
I'm rubbish at this!
Or like the title of the thread: Waiting for our time

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Hadn't thought of it like that. It now make me think of Bridget Jones, Maybe we should go the whole hog and go for 'The Edge of Reason' :haha:

I like the waiting warriors.

I will look into doing a flashy thing :haha: and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->