Waiting!

The2mums

Reaction score
Well H was due to get the smiley Monday just gone if not before so our donor came down on Saturday and Sunday then Monday night at 6pm the smiley came. Then it was still there Tuesday morning then gone by Tuesday night. We went to his on Tuesday night for the last donation so had 3 in total.

We used the conceive plus and soft cups as tbh it just keeps it all in there. How people dont use the soft cups I do not know it all just runs every where!!!

H had twinges Tuesday night so I am hoping she ovulated that night so there should still be some there from the weekend and from that night.

Fingers crossed!!!!! Trying not to think about it as in July we got all stressed about it and it took over our lives. It helps now that we are both back at work after the holidays and the times flying by!!!

Do people notice a decrease in the donation amount the more donations you get in a row. For example lots on Saturday (too much tbh lol - he knew he was going to donate so had abstained from sex etc) Sunday only about 2 to 3 ml then skipped Monday so Tuesday we got a good 3ml.

I'm sorry but the smell gets me every time it just makes me want to vomit and I dont know why I have slept with men before so know the stuff well but the smell my god turns my stomach and this time made me physically heave lol! Much to the wifes amusement until I thrust the donation cup right up to her face and the smile soon went away LOL!!!!

So from Tuesday 12 day count (thats how long H's LP is)

Good luck to you! Well, the volume doesn't matter that much to be honest. We conceived with just 1 insemination done during the cycle, and I think it was only around 2 ml. It is easy to obsess over tiny details like if he had abstained for 1 more day we get a bit more volume and one might stick, but the journey is too long for that.

Your post about the smell of semen made me smile. My partner and I conceived with donated semen too. And I would always hold my breath while I open the cover of the plastic container and use the syringe on it, while not breathing at all in the process. It apparently smells like bleach, which it does, but my god it is so repulsive. :(

Not long to test! exciting. I remember 2wk waiting seemed like forever. Its does seem like longer as you start the whole process waiting to ovulate before insemination. Its getting the timing right.

I hope it works for you :dust:

So far H has really sore boobs they feel very heavy, she's tired, had painful legs, mild cramps.

Could be somethiing could be nothing. Hoping and praying it's something xxxxx

I remember being really really tired. Just generally didn't feel myself. Lets hope. Fingers crossed for you!:flower:

So 12dpo clearblue says no but no AF??? We wonder if only implanted late say Friday so would mean only 2 days ago so hcg would be low??

I checked her cervix and it seemed high and abit hard (she was lay on the bed - also had brown on my finger then (little bit)
She said it felt low and soft when she checked squatting down.

Haven't a clue!!!!!!

If no AF will retest Wednesday

Xx

Typical tests only show positive on 14 dpo, and there is late implantation, so I agree that the only confirmation is AF.

Good luck!

AF came - so gutted :0(

Try again 27th 28th 29th sept xx

so sorry it didnt work this time. Least you dont have long to wait till your next try. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->