waking in night after sleeping through

bibswy

MUMMY OF 2!
Reaction score
As title says really... For months, Billie has been sleeping through until 6.30 am. We always dream feed her at 11pm also. This last week she has been almost finishing her bottle at 11pm... then waking up hungry at 2-3am where she'll almost finish another bottle... and the same at 5.30am.

She has 3 meals a day and eats til she's full. :shrug:

Lack of sleep is starting to get to me :growlmad:

Could it be a growth spurt?

My LO is younger than Billie but he's been really unsettled during the night for the last week or so and my HV said its likely to be a growth spurt so maybe hun x

Will be interested to hear what people say as I was going to post almost the same, though mine has vary rarely slept thru until the last 6 weeks but has now started waking up again when she wakes she will drain a whole bottle and last night she woke twice and I thought I couldnt give her a second bottle surely, but again she loves her food and fills up through the day till she wont take any more - dont know what to do :( I think they are practically the same age too. Freya was born jan 15th.

Oh honey, I got the Tshirt!!!!!!!

Gabbi ALWAYS wakes up at about 3, 4 or 5, won't settle (but has a couple of times), which means that I have to get on the settee with her!!! We are still not in our new house (and won't be for AGGGGGEEEEEESSSSS) so she is still in our room. Oh I so want her room!!! Sometimes she falls straight to sleep or I have a nightmare night where she is awake for nearly 2 hours!!! I must say though, she slept through last night and 2 nights ago. Saturday night was almost 2 hours awake!!! Arggghhhh. She has a new tooth coming through, so I am wondering if she has more and they are bothering her, BUT this has been going on for about 2 months (3 1/2 months from last tooth to this tooth).

I know Gabbi is older so I always offer water but only milk if she's been awake a while, she doesn't always take it! But could be down to teeth, growth spurt.

It is hard when you've got used to sleeping again :( I have total sympathy for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->