Walking

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Getting right into this walking and pram pushing malarky. Did 4.5 miles today :happydance:

Go you - like you need it though? LOL!!

Ha ha! I need it for sanity check and peace and quiet! :rofl:

oohh go you!

I agree you dont need it!

As for your sanity, you have some? :rofl:

Good Job! Walking is good for you! I bet it takes forever to walk tho, you probably get loads of people stoping to see the Twins. ;)

WOW! That's great! I need to walk, need to lose some serious weight. lol

So, to look as good as you after having bubba's you need to walk and breastfeed???

Too late for the bfing, and can't walk more than 10 yards without falling over so I'm screwed!!!! Just gotta get used to being fat!:rofl::rofl:

Seriously, well done Helen - I just never had the energy!

Well done Helen.
Ive vowed to myself that as soon as baby's born i will walk everywhere :rofl: we shall see im a lazy bint!
xx

pah bet she stays on flatland....

seriously hun, ur doin gr8! :D:D i love walking with the pram too!! not much choice wen u dont drive tho!! :rofl:

So, to look as good as you after having bubba's you need to walk and breastfeed???

Too late for the bfing, and can't walk more than 10 yards without falling over so I'm screwed!!!! Just gotta get used to being fat!:rofl::rofl:

Seriously, well done Helen - I just never had the energy!

Daft moo! I've seen ya now and you ain't fat!

Walking is to get me fit enough to start running again. Wanted to be running from 4 weeks, but just not found the time/babysitter to do it yet. My running mate is on hols at the mo but we're planning to get back into it the weekend after next while DH slogs round with the pram.

Daft moo! I've seen ya now and you ain't fat!

Walking is to get me fit enough to start running again. Wanted to be running from 4 weeks, but just not found the time/babysitter to do it yet. My running mate is on hols at the mo but we're planning to get back into it the weekend after next while DH slogs round with the pram.

AMANDA you are NOT fat! far from it!

Well Ella was born I did somuch walking, I live within walknig distance to town so walked almost everyday and still do, I like walking xxx

i used to get a taxi everywhere but now i walk and its not so bad... at least i have the pram to lean on!

I'm a taxi girl .... feeling that will stop *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->