Wanna hear what I did lastnite that was funny? LOL *OT*

april24343

Reaction score
Well in the middle of the nite I was aparently havin a dream about spirits and stuff and woke up cause I heard a noise...I looked in the dark thru the bedroom and saw a dark shadow movin towards me and then I sat there heart poundin and then felt somethin touch my foot and before I knew I let out a loud scream and hubby said WTH and jumped lol it was him tryin to find his way back to the bed in the dark LOL!!! I felt like a maniac lol....it is kinda funny tho lol I woke the whole house up lol...:fool::wacko: Just had to share my moment of ditzyness lol!

~April~

:rofl: April that Is to funny that made my day...
You as bad as me :dohh: Well, I can't sleep in the dark I'm freakin 20 and I have to sleep with nite lights for that fact!:blush:

I dont think it was the dark...I think it was that I have been talkin to a medium about spirits here lately and I had it on the brain lol!

~April~

I sometimes tend to sleep walk not to bad in my own house but once when i was staying at a friends i walked into her mum and dad's bedroom in the middle of the night and tried to get in bed with them :rofl:

lol!!! I love that moment when you're sortof awake, but still asleep. I tend to mumble loads of bollox and then when I wake up properly I get so angry with myself for talking nonsense!:rofl:

I sometimes tend to sleep walk not to bad in my own house but once when i was staying at a friends i walked into her mum and dad's bedroom in the middle of the night and tried to get in bed with them :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.. Omg, That's so embarrassing. Did they know you slept walked??

lol!!! I love that moment when you're sortof awake, but still asleep. I tend to mumble loads of bollox and then when I wake up properly I get so angry with myself for talking nonsense!:rofl:

haha!my fella does that alot,once he started asking where all his pens were,and then said twix's are good,but penguin's are better!(for dipping in tea,apparently):dohh:

LOL My hubby mumbles off weird stuff every morn when I have to wake him for work! LOL He is funny!

~April~

I've actually woken up laughing hysterically, I mean laughing so hard my DH thinks I'm crying, LOL. Don't ask what I was dreaming because I haven't the slightest idea :blush:

haha its funny the things we do when were dreaming!

lol one night my boyfriends mum came in to say bye before she went on holiday (about 4am). I was having a nightmare about being murdered and half woke up to see someone walking towards me.. I started screaming help me, sonny, help me (sonny is my boyfriend). He had to calm me down! his mum felt bad lol. I was soo terrified.
When I was young, I always used to sleepwalk into bed with my mum. One night I got in bed with my mum to chat but must have fallen asleep, the next morning she said my pillow was in my room with a head mark on it, but I was back in her bed.. it's quite freaky.

My boyfriend is asleep, about 20 minutes ago he got up to go to the toilet. When he got back into bed, I asked him for a cuddle but he had already fallen back to sleep (he sleeps soo quickly) and he said "I can't, I have clothes on" but he doesn't lol. He is always talking about random things in his sleep.

HEHE You lot have made my day thank you ladies.

My boyfriend is so funny he is always talking in his sleep and sleepwalking.
Last week, I woke up with him sat on myside of the bed next to me. i said what are you doing, he got up and went for a wee then he came and sat back next to me, again i said what are you doing, he then stood up and started telling me to move, I said No get back into bed, go around yourside, I was really laughing at this point. In the end after about 10 mins he walked back around and got back into his side lol.
He didn't believe me when i told him about it the next morning.
He is always doing stuff like that
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back