Wanna wait with me?? Af due 24/15

laila 44

Reaction score
Hi gals. So hubby and I decided to throw in the towel and ttc #3 :) we only bd on cd 11 and cd14 bc Dh travels a lot for work... So, not feeling too hopeful but yet super excited! I was using cb ov sticks so pretty sure I ovulated late Thursday evening into Friday by Friday am it was neg. we dtd Thursday evening so it's cutting it close! Not sure we caught anything.

So since then now 3dpo all I feel is af cramps and pressure.... I'm very anxious to test already and am super impatient! How about you??

I believe I'm about one day behind you, I'm 3DPO today. Me and BF BD Monday, Friday and Saturday just to be careful. I believe I ovulated on Friday so FX that his boys were waiting or we some how caught it on Friday. We're TTC #1.

Ttc baby that's awesome! I bet u caught that egg!how exciting ttc baby #1 :)

im 5dpo and finding the wait so hard!
anyone got any tips?
:flower:

Urgh!! Wish I did! I'm getting super antsy! I almost bought a frer to use today like an ass at only 4dpo... Somehow I talked myself out of it... Time is standing still over here!! Can't wait till the weekend so I can start testing!!

I think I'm 3 or 4 dpo today (according to an app) didn't have any real twinges but I've got really spotty over the weekend and heavier boobs so it seems hormones have shifted! We're cycle 3 of ttc #1 have bd on 6 days of the last 8 so fingers crossed! I find keeping myself busy is the best way to get through tww without obsessing, which isn't too difficult at work its crazy atm!

This is only my third TWW but, it's never fun :)

I keep myself busy and try to stay positive, no over thinking or try to stress the "what if" hopefully everyone here can get through the next couple of days and we all get a BFP!

Hey ladies can I join, I think I'm around 2 / 3 dpo no symptoms to report..... X

Me too, think I'm approx 2/3 dpo but not sure. No major symptoms, only what seems to be an increase in IBS symptoms. I know from my last pregnancy that this means nowt! Just waiting it out....

Hi ladies! Can i join you? Im 4dpo today, got a smiley on CB digital and dark + on IC's on thursday and by friday all was negative so i think i o'd thurs eve. We dtd every day from wed until sunday, infact twice on thurs so am thinking am well covered! I was really crampy yesrerday afternoon then today woke up with thrush (probs bcoz of too much bd'ing! Ha ha) also ive had a runny nose last couple of days so i think im getting a cold. Ive started back with with cramps just now amd lower backache which is quite normal for me after ovulation so am thinking im out. Anyways have got a stack of tests waiting too be pee'd on and will start them at 7dpo, fingers crossed for us all xxx

Hey flower baby!!!! Welcome :) I think we ovulated at exact same time lol. I had my lady smiley on Thursday at 630pm so we Dtd around 9pm and by Friday morning it was gone! So I'm guessing I ovulated late Thursday evening into early morning... I'm now 5dpo and feeling fine except for very very tired... Woke up thisornimg thinking I'm out, not sure why but just a feeling... Didn't bd much bc hubs was away so only cd 11 and 14. Not running a great chance but hey! I did get pregnant on pullout method last time so who knows lol

Sounds like u have a great chance!!! I'm also holding out until at least 7-8dpo to test with those shitty Ic's that I have. Not sure what the pint is as those barely even show me anything when frer is blaring positive... Urgh. The wait is killing me

Hey im 6dpo and the waits killing me too! After googling 6dpo bfps (which i know are usually down to wrong o dates) i tested this morn only to see a bfn of course!

Hi Yes I agree we ovulated same day, I got my smiley first thing Thursday morning which is unusual for me as normally PM then my lines got darker through day and by 5pm the test line was darker than the control line I didn't test again until Friday am and tests were negative. I'm sure I felt it pop out about 7pm coz I had a funny cramping painful sensation for 5 secs on my left side then nothing!! Yes I'm gone try and hold out but the tests are burning a hole in my bathroom cupboard :dohh:

Nothing too report today, my nipples which are normally extra sore by now are completely normal! My body is being boring today:wacko:

Are any of you ladies havving any symptoms yet? xx

I bet I end up caving tomorrow at 6dpo same as you sdc! Good luck testing tmor xx

Ughhhh cramps starting up again im defo out this month i know it! If af arrives we putting TTC on hold until after Xmas as got a 2 week caribbean holiday in November and its my 40th in December so got a few things too take my mind off it. Just not feeling it this month:nope:

Well nothing to report here! I'm itching to test though!!!! Trying to hold out telling myself if I contrived I haven't even implanted yet!!! Only symptoms I can think of are hunger and dull cramping in evening but that could mean anything really.... Not feeling too hopeful more curious actually ... We are also going away in November so I'll be waiting until January to ttc if this doesn't happen.

Awww well we can TTC together in January then if we dont get our BFP's but fingers crossed for this cycle tho!! My cramps have stopped now ive eaten! Bizarre! Yes i keep having too remind myself that implantation wont have happened yet....:winkwink:

Tick toc ;) only 5 dpo. So I tested with my cheap shit Ic's and guess what???? BFN! Lol are u surprised or what? Feeling humorous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->