Want a Bump Buddy

Sorry ladies I haven't updated in a while!
Babe, my cold is finally gone, I still cough a bit but other than that I feel much better!
Kasey I sent you a request please add me to the fb group! :)

So I want to join the Facebook group but not ready for everyone on Facebook to know cause I don't want something to go wrong..... Tomorrow is my first doctor appointment before I pick my obgyn.... So nervous.... Some times I have symptoms... Sometimes I don't. I guess just as long as there is no bleeding I need to keep a positive outlook. Taking prenatal vitamins.... Anything else I need to be doing until I get into obgyn that you ladies can think of? I hope all of you'll are feeling great and your pregnancy is going smooth.... Keep me updated on here until I can join you girlies on Facebook! :):) started my weekly picture today and will be starting my weekly chalk board photo on Friday.... Going to see which looks better and go from there....

So I want to join the Facebook group but not ready for everyone on Facebook to know cause I don't want something to go wrong..... Tomorrow is my first doctor appointment before I pick my obgyn.... So nervous.... Some times I have symptoms... Sometimes I don't. I guess just as long as there is no bleeding I need to keep a positive outlook. Taking prenatal vitamins.... Anything else I need to be doing until I get into obgyn that you ladies can think of? I hope all of you'll are feeling great and your pregnancy is going smooth.... Keep me updated on here until I can join you girlies on Facebook! :):) started my weekly picture today and will be starting my weekly chalk board photo on Friday.... Going to see which looks better and go from there....

I've been taking weekly photos too but adding the info with Photoshop. I have awful handwriting. It's so fun though, definitely worth documenting :)

The fb group is secret so nobody but you (and the people in the group) will know you are in it. In fact you can't even see it until you've been invited so you need to friend one of the ladies in the group first :) I definitely won't be sharing on fb for a while.

all done hun!

Hey kasey, I'm going to send you a request on FB so you can add me to the group. I've hesitated in joining you ladies over there as I've suffered a few mc's (two just last year) and even though my hcg is doubling nicely, I just don't think I'm allowing myself to fully accept that this one is going well until I get my first scan this Friday. I think I'm going to need some support to get me through to Friday as well as a good distraction getting to know other ladies haha so if you could add me to the group that'd be great!

Honey you are definitely not alone some of us have had miscarriages too including myself so you're in good hands. I'll add you now.

all done hun!

Hey kasey, I'm going to send you a request on FB so you can add me to the group. I've hesitated in joining you ladies over there as I've suffered a few mc's (two just last year) and even though my hcg is doubling nicely, I just don't think I'm allowing myself to fully accept that this one is going well until I get my first scan this Friday. I think I'm going to need some support to get me through to Friday as well as a good distraction getting to know other ladies haha so if you could add me to the group that'd be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->