Want a girl so badly

Aphrodite

Reaction score
I am so torn as to whether we should have another one or not. We have been NTNP for a year. We had IVF for our first then conceived naturally. DH has a low count. So I really don't know where we stand on the fertility front. I'm worrying now it's been a year and no sniff of a bfp.

The other issue is...I desperately want a girl. I want another baby but I want it to be a girl. I had a dream about it the other night and the baby was a boy. I have 2 beautiful nieces and in the dream it was kind of saying that might be the nearest you get. So I dont know what to do. One minute I think my hands are full enough...then the next I'm aching for a baby daughter. I don't feel 'done'. We have 4 frosties on ice and don't know whether we should use one or two and see what happens. I've suggested to DH he could have another sperm sample checked but he doesn't want to.
I know there's a lot in this. Thoughts?xx

I want a girl too, for me so much that I've tried to lurk in the gender disappointment section and I'm not even pregnant yet. Guess I'll have to wait to join or find out that I won't need to. A healthy baby is the ultimate goal but I understand wanting the gender you haven't gotten to experience. Those baby boy clothes just don't even come close!

I also want a girl, but my husband is desperate for boys. He's even suggested we look into paying all those thousands of dollars so we can select the gender ourselves through IVF. We don't know if we have any fertility issues or if we'll need assistance with conceiving yet, but he's just so determined to have a mini man that I think if we do end up having a girl he'll be very disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->