Want blonde hair!!! Full dye or highlights???

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
Basically i want my hair to be blonde not bleach blobde but a nice light blonde. At the mins its a light brown colour.

I dont know whether it would be better to just go and get it all dyed straight away or to do it over sorta 4 months with a few goes at a full head of foils.

I deffo dont want orange hair though

I always do 3/4 rounds of foil full head highlights. i don't like the way just a straight one app dye job goes.

Im thinking of home dying it blonde then getting foils at the hairdressers till its the right colour. Thanks for replies

When I went from dark to blonde I got full head highlights and dyed the rest of my hair a shade or two lighter than the colour I had in it at the time so I gradually ended up at the colour I wanted. I'm a natural blonde so once the dark had grown out I was able to just get the highlights done to keep it bright looking.

I would have half a head of highlights. I wouldn't go full on blonde straight away......

Ya im a natural blonde but ive been dying it diff colours for 5 years. So im just trying to get it back which is obvs quite hard.

Im think im just gonna keep dying it till it gets lighter then highlights before we go away in 6 weeks :thumbup:

I say highlights, the regrowth will be less of a block

Highlights. Personally I think people who get a block colours looks really unnatural and yellowy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->