Want one

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
:hissy: I want another baby now!!!! Still no AF since having DS had a "scare" in march which put things into perspective for me and I thought DH too but apparently not. I have been a little bit naughty and not taken my pill properly since march :blush: (didn't take it after the mishap as didn't want to risk anything if I was pregnant again) but just can't seem to bring myself to swollow it, every time I try Alanis Morrisett pops into my head :shock:

Same here!! I haven't been taking my pill since the 7th. Something just keeps stopping me. But I know I have to start taking it again because theres no way me or my partner are ready for such a huge commitment at our age. I don't have Alanis Morisette pop into my head though! lol. When do you plan to TTC?

xxxxxx

he wants to wait til LO's 3 nearly 4. Think it is just the fact that I had prepared myself for another one (earlier than expected) and I know he had too but he's still adament that he doesn't want another one just yet

awww, hope you can talk your OH around - your little boy is gorgeous so no wonder you want another :) x

he wants to wait til LO's 3 nearly 4. Think it is just the fact that I had prepared myself for another one (earlier than expected) and I know he had too but he's still adament that he doesn't want another one just yet

Hmmm... that's quite a long time to wait! I always think its nice when siblings are close in age, like I am with my 2 brothers and sister.
Hopefully you'll be able to talk him round and you'll be TTC soon :)

xxxxx

Hmmm... that's quite a long time to wait! I always think its nice when siblings are close in age, like I am with my 2 brothers and sister.
Hopefully you'll be able to talk him round and you'll be TTC soon :)

xxxxx

It seems like a lifetime to wait. I don't really want a big gap as there's not much of a gap between my bro, sis and me and we're all really close and there is a 5yr gap between DH and his bro and they're not that close

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->