Want to be my buddy ?

No, but i'm still willing to be in CD buddy. I'm CD31 12DPO AF is close to 3 days late. I'm still getting :bfn:'s on my HPT's.

Sorry you missed this month. But would really like to have a CD buddy. Nice to have somone to talk to about all the ttc stuff.

yes, tell me about it :) i'm on CD4 i'm sitting here thinking AF hurry up and leave already. i wanna BD lol i'm sorry hehe. How are you doing??

HEHE, Im on cd 9 and soo with you on the BD. :blush: My husband works out of state and he will be home right around O. Im hoping this is the month.

Hello all,

This my first month of TTC. I am on CD 22. I am so nervous. I got my CD 21 blood work done yesterday and have a dr.'s appoint on Thursday to see if I ovulated. I had my HSG test done two weeks ago. OMG, that pain was the WORST but, hopefully, it will be worth it. I should have ovulated somewhere between Sept 28th-Oct 3. I'd been taking the ovulation tests but, they ALL came out negative but, I was told that I might have been taking them at the wrong times so, we will see. Keeping my fingers crossed. . .If not, I will be starting all over. My cycle was 23 days from August to September. Now, since I am on CD 22, I am nervous that my period is going to come any day now but, it is irregular so, who knows. . .

I will everyone luck with the baby making. . .Baby Dust to you all

Jessica

How are you ladies doing? i'm on CD5 today AF usually visits for 5 days so tmw AF better pack her bags do a MJ and beat it. i ordered Instead SoftCups over the weekend hopefully it arrives this week. I keep teasing DH everytime he'll go no honey its not BD day lol i think its funny. he is really trying to knock me up. IDK if i shared my story but here goes.....

My name is Carolyn(24 gonna be 25 nov. 7th) and i'm married to a wonderful man name Chris(35). We have a handsome&rambuncious son together name Ryder(15m). We've been trying for the past year but actively been trying the last month. We're now on cycle #2. This cycle we plan to use the SMEP(again its fun lol),BBT,Check my CM&CP, Use Pre-Seed, and Instead SoftCups(if they arrive on time). I've had some bloodwork done few months ago because i told my doc we were ttc #2 everything looked normal except that i had high cholesterol.So since then, i've been working on lowering it and dropped 16lbs although lately i've been slacking on it. I'll admit it hehe. i haven't gained to much weight just 2lbs but lost it again. So its pretty good so far(i think anyway).

Good to meet you Carolyn- and good luck TTC #2!!!
My husband and I have three boys, this will be our last baby, hoping for a girl. But we will also only try for about four months, ans I am 29 and really don't want to be in my 30's TTC. With ten MC the risks are to high. But I'm being hopefull that we will fall pregnant soon. We've TTC since Jan.

oh super cool. we're hoping for another boy :) if we have a girl i think hubby would be nuts and i'd be so worried. definately put her thru self-defense classes. or have DH train her

If we have a girl, with 3 older brothers she should be well looked after. HEHEHE. Boys are fun but this being our last I would like to get the other half of parenting too.

talk about being out voted hehe. how are you doing in your cycle? i usually have AF for 5 days, today is the day she should be leaving. i'm on CD6, i started to BBT today thinking that AF is leaving. so far she's still here but very light. idk when i should be temping since i was told i don't need to while AF is visiting. *sighs*

Mine is doing good, AF left on the 5th, she usally lasts about 5 days but since I had the MC on sep 28th it was about 8 days, still have sore BBs but other wise I think things are good, I started temping on the last day of AF.

i'm sorry about your m/c :(. i found my printable chart from justmommies.com.
https://www.justmommies.com/chart2.pdf

i'm assuming this is a good one since all listed below is what i'm checking. i guess i expect my temps. to be a little higher not 96.9 which is what my temp is today and i'm CD6 which AF should be leaving. idk if i should be panicing yet or what. i mean i researched about low temps the only thing i can find is going be a thyroid issue i got cleared of that. Guess we'll see how it plays out. I've been drinking rasberry leaf tea i read it helps with the uterine lining also lengthening the Luteal Phase. IDK how true the whole lengthening the Luteal Phase is but couldn't to be bad since thats the stage where the egg if implanted has time to, right? my last cycle my luteal was 11 days which i read(can you tell i read alot? lol) has to be min 10 days to about 16?

My temps are about 96.8, I have progestrone issues. Don't make enough. I have to use a cream as soon as AF leaves. Everything else sounds about right. I spend lots of time reading myself. Love to learn new things. I'm going to try the raspberry leaf tea. Used it when I was preggy with my twins. Helped lots.

Twins? oh wow talk about handful. i better stop with the rasberry tea then. if i pop out a liter i'm so killing hubby lol

No No. You don't get twins with it, it helped me carry them almost to term. They were only two months early. It just keeps you uterus healthy and strong. My midwife made me drink 8 quarts a day. Talk about raspberry overload. hehehe.

i was yankin your chain girl. LOL omgosh yeah! i can't imagine just banning anything rasberry. its 7 am here in CA i shouldn't even be awake this early but lately DH been waking me up which screws up my temp time. i may have to switch it and make a note of the time switch or just give up on this temping thing. IDK

I get up at 5.40 everyday , whether my DH is home or not, so I don't have to worry about time chances, eheh. Went to see my midwife today, she started me on a bunch of vitamins and pregnancy tea, so we will see, but I hope it helps.

i just tried the softcups, OMGosh why didn't they inform us in high school. lol its the sh*t lol we did a just because BD today lol yeah i'm ordering this by the bulk hehe i'm sorry i can't to tampons and pads just make me feel like i should wear DS's diaper lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->