• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Want to do something nice for OH...

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
OH has really stepped up to the mark the last 2 weeks as I have been incapacitated from this DVT.

He has done all the housework and laundry and cooking and helped with the kids.

I know that this should be something he should do without asking as its a 50/50 job, but he has had to take time off work the last week(his work were a tad pissy about it but hey ho, what can he do when I cant walk).

So I wanted to do something nice for him..BUT, we are broke and I am still not 100% mobile (I can only go short distances - like 10ft unaided and cannot stand for longer than a few mins). I already got him some Gentleman Jack for putting him through the trauma of Ewans birth (I passed out, he witnessed a lot more than I did!! ha)

So I need some good Ideas. Anything 'Intimate' is out of the question as i cant get my contraception becuase of the warferin so no bouncy bouncy. haha.

If bouncy bouncy is out, how about just a bouncy for him lol

You could make him a box of promises - write something on a piece of paper that you can do when you're back to health. Roll it up into a tiny scroll and put it in a box (small box). Fill it with similar scrolls. Stuff like "make a candlelit dinner" "play playstation together (or whatever he's into), you could put some naughty stuff in there ;) and also some stuff for you too like "give each other massages"

Let him get one out at random once a week/fortnight/month and maybe say you have to do it that week rather than that day (in case you're too tired, you need to prepare)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->