want to gain to improve TTC chances (m/c ment)

soozandlily

Reaction score
I'm currently 5ft5 and weigh 105lbs. My pregnancy with my daughter who is now 4, I weighed 119lbs when I fell pregnant but lost 14lbs in the first 3 months and didn't gain until the 6 month due to suffering with hyperemesis gravidarum. My BMI is pretty low at the moment at 17.5.

I am quite thin naturally but lost a lot of weight after a m/c at the end of 2009. Over the last two years my diet has got to pot. I find it difficult to finish a full meal sometimes and I certainly don't eat three times a day. I suffered with depression after the loss and months of not eating properly has really taken a toll on me in the long run. I get full so easily and I know it's because my body has just got used to functioning on so little for so long. I also drink ALOT of caffeine. I've begun to cut down, making the mistake of trying to go cold turkey and then finding out just how bad of an idea that is when I couldn't lift my head off the pillow. So now I'm weaning off the caffeine and hoping my appetite increases.

I've been to the Dr's about it but to be honest it sometime's feel like they are just not bothered. I know I may not get HG with a future pregnancy but I want to be prepared. There is no way I could face losing any more weight I wouldn't have the strength to move!

I would just like some tips, anything that you think will help. Any particular foods that I should be eating or just anything you know of to help increase appetite. Thanks if you got this far and I'll probably x-post this in the healthy eating/diet section as well if there is one! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->