Want to get pg but CBA to DTD!

Celesse

Reaction score
Me and OH are gonna TTC in August, if my fertility is back (I BF). But I really don't know if I can be bothered to :sex: every night like we did when we where making LO.

Anyone else looking forward to being pregnant, but not all that fussed about actually making the baby?

hmm i have to say this is the part that appeals to me the most lol! :blush:

however i can understand if you think of it as just doing it to make a baby and not actually want to do it for the sake of it then it might not be so fun - you dont have to do it every night !

good luck :hugs:

I hoping that when I come of the pill towards the end of the month, my sex drive will return and I will be "in the mood" a lot more often lol. However, if it doesn't come back, I know that it will feel like a chore, but like you, I'll be looking forward to pregnancy regardless.

I find that to be an appealing part as well... but I'm a first-timer. You have a small baby, so I imagine you're more tired throughout the day than I am.

To make matters worse we are trying for a boy and to make conditions more favourable for the boy sperm I also need the big O!!! I can't even just lie there and think of England.

We want to try for a boy for our first... I think I'd be a little more into the sexy time if I told OH that was what was required to give us a better chance of a boy!

I can't even just lie there and think of England.
:haha::haha:

I love DTD don't get me wrong, but I can imagine after the first few days of trying non stop, that's exactly what I'll be doing, lol.

Edit: And Big O = orgasm ;)

Haha see we want a girl, and I only enjoy :sex: if I get big O, otherwise I get really angry :| so its going to be hard for me to not O!!!

I don't think it makes thaaaattt much difference.

The important part of trying to get a boy or girl is the timing of sex..... if you want a girl you need to be having sex on a regular basis but stop 2/3 days before Ov. Where-as a boy you need to abstain until the day of Ov.

The big O changes the pH slightly to favour boy sperm. iirc if you want a girl its just a case of having the big O after OH...... which could be a problem if your OH, like mine, falls asleep after his.

ooo, and certain positions favour different sexes.... Doggy style for a boy and missionary for a girl. However since you start with a 50:50 chance anyway......

The important part of trying to get a boy or girl is the timing of sex..... if you want a girl you need to be having sex on a regular basis but stop 2/3 days before Ov. Where-as a boy you need to abstain until the day of Ov.

The big O changes the pH slightly to favour boy sperm. iirc if you want a girl its just a case of having the big O after OH...... which could be a problem if your OH, like mine, falls asleep after his.

ooo, and certain positions favour different sexes.... Doggy style for a boy and missionary for a girl. However since you start with a 50:50 chance anyway......

WHERE do you read all that??? :haha: (really curious! ;) )

i would not trust most of that stuff online

i have a little boy

Posistion missonary
Big O.. No
Sex everyday

but i cant wait to see you all in ttc area

I'm gonna confuse matters now - I have boy/girl twins so how would that work out? I didn't have half a big O :rofl:

I'm gonna confuse matters now - I have boy/girl twins so how would that work out? I didn't have half a big O :rofl:

:rofl: good one! Well, I don't always believe what they say online or even in books but I was curious about where the theory came from. It says it may increase the chance of conceiving a boy/girl but that doesn't mean it's 100% effective :lol:
Either way, our baby, boy or girl, will be the result of pure love :cloud9:

There is also some chinese chart that asks when you concieve and if its more likely to be boy or girl. from reviews seems PRETTY accurate!

Yup, the Chinese know a lot about predictions, etc. :thumbup:

I'm really cynical on these predictor things, mainly because as there is a 50% chance that the baby will be either a boy or a girl, the predictors have a 50% chance of being right, which is a fairly high probability. However, me and OH really want a boy first, so will be trying the shettles method just for fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->