Want to get pg but CBA to DTD!

There is also some chinese chart that asks when you concieve and if its more likely to be boy or girl. from reviews seems PRETTY accurate!

when i was pregnant i got 2 chinese prodictions 1 said boy and teh pther said girl.. well i only had one baby and was aboy..

I think most of these things are just for fun and it all depends on the sperm and just because the sperm tested female acted in a certain way does not mean all sperm does :thumbup:

Bit liek the BMI thing is does not account for muscle tone it just says weight ++ means very fat not very toned ect

To make matters worse we are trying for a boy and to make conditions more favourable for the boy sperm I also need the big O!!! I can't even just lie there and think of England.

:rofl::rofl: I just had to giggle at this.

I know what you mean about trying for another. DH and I still have a fairly healthy sex life but it is NOTHING like it was before. It's much harder when you have to sneak around during naptimes. :wacko:

We have a lurve nest now!!!

Just changed a few things round in our house today. LO co-sleeps, it's just easier that way, but we still have a single bed in the smaller bedroom, which is now set up for caring for baby in the day..... and making babies at night. Got my pink larva in and a faux fur throw on the bed....

....still CBA though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->