Want to try again as soon as possible

Truckingmama

Reaction score
Well I only knew I was pregnant for 5 whole days, but the while time I knew something was wrong, I just had a feeling. This was my first pregnancy and I truly didn't feel very emotionally attached since I was only about 3 maybe 4 weeks. But we were so excited we told everyone before even going to the doctors first, now I'm embarrassed to untell everyone. :nope: I learned I was pregnant Easter Sunday 3/28 started bleeding Monday and didn't stop until today 4/6. I went to the hospital Wednesday 3/31 night cause I thought I was miscarrying they did a vaginal ultrasound and found nothing, my hcg was 285.41 I was told it was very low. I thought I was about 3 maybe 4 weeks gestational. I finally got home late Friday night 4/2 and soon as I had I started cramping badly and passing clots, I went straight to the emergency room, when I was diagnosed with a completed miscarriage. My hcg was at 88, doctor recommended waiting at least 3 weeks. I naturally completed the miscarriage, I didn't take pain medicine for the cramps. I was a bit heartbroken since it had taken us five, yes 5 years to get pregnant, my question is, how long did it take you to get pregnant, and how soon did you conceive after miscarriage? I'm terrified it will be another 5 years....

I'm sorry for you loss, I've just gone this, it's heartbreaking 😟 My MC was incomplete so I took the medical route to complete the process last Friday, I've already stopped bleeding and in 2 minds if I should ttc now or wait for my af, it's really hard to know what the best thing to do. If you feel ready to try I don't see the harm, usually they ask you wait so it makes it easier to date the pregnancy.

xxx

Physically there isn't a reason to wait unless maybe you have complications. Mentally and emotionally that is entirely up to you. I have had no issues getting pregnant and all happen quickly but I seem to have an issue sustaining pregnancy.

So sorry you're having to go through this. I had an ERPC at the beginning of March at 11weeks. We were told there was no medical reason to wait. They said it would be easier date wise if we waited for af, but that's all. We decided not to wait and sort of TTC. It was difficult to get the timing right because I o'd 6 days later than normal. We just decided to bd when we felt like it and that really helped me to feel a bit more 'normal' and gave me something positive to think about. We didn't conceive that cycle but I wouldn't change what we did. Emotionally it was better for us to have that part of our relationship back, but we are all different so go with whatever you feel is right for you. X

My first pregnancy was difficult and an accident. We later discovered my PCOS and realised how little of a chance there was in getting pregnant with her as we did.
My second pregnancy took 3 years, and I seem to be miscarrying now.

I wouldn't (and wont be) waiting unless of course the miscarriage causes issues. I want to jump on the opportunity of my hormones being where they should be and hopefully I'll catch the next little bean coming out.

Good luck. I hope you have your successful pregnancy soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->