Want to TTC straight after miscarriage

Bumblebee2408

Mummy to 2, pregnant with #3
Reaction score
I know this may sound harsh to some people and hope I don't upset anyone but me and my partner lost our last little baby at 5 weeks. I had a week off of work bawled my eyes out and hid away from the rest of my family until I could face all but now we're not completely over the loss of our baby but we want to try again straight away and not wait to AF but unsure how to go about it tbh cause I know a miscarriage can mess up your system for a while after and so unsure when I'd be ovulating but i know when I got my negative test and the bleeding stopped so unsure if to work out when I'm ovulating from then??

I know some people would say to wait until I've had my first period then to try but we both want to start again soon not to replace our baby cause there's no way to do that we just want to be happy and enjoying a pregnancy and the excitement of it all.

Please let me know if anyone has advice please on where we can go from here.

Thank you so much everyone
xxxxxx

Hi im very sorry about ur loss :hugs: That doesnt sound harsh, the ladies here will completely agree with u.. I had a m/c at 11.5wks in june, i was heartbroken but we tryed 2wks after my m/c. I felt like i was ready to try again. If you feel ready, then u go ahead, only u no wat is best for u. Of course ur not replacing your baby, u never will. But u just want to be pregnant again & hold ur baby in ur arms, i understand, i am the same. Wish u the very best of luck & hope u get blessed with ur lil bundle of joy soon xx :flower:

Lots of baby dust!! :dust: :dust:

Aww thank you :)

Glad people are so understanding on here cause I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't understand it. Unsure how to go about trying now though as have now idea when I should ovulate or when I'm due cause I'm sure my cycle will be upside down for a while.

xxxxxx

Ye that is a bit confusin alright.. Me & my fiance just did it every second day 2 wks after my m/c so that we would have a better chance, but we are still trying 5months later, im in the 2ww so hopin we get a bfp soon :) Some women are lucky enough to get pregnant straight away without getting their period, hopefully u be one of them! :)

:dust:

Well we'll see how we go eh??

Hope you get your BFP soon as well keep in touch and let me know its nice to have someone to chat to that understands this
xxxxx

Ah thanks :) Ye we will, fingers crossed for us! ye i will.. It is nice, this site has helped me the past few wks, i havent felt as sad or stressed since im on it, so thats good

xx

it is yeah what would we ever do wihtout it as a little support link??
I dread to think lol
xxxxx

I know, this site is great. I come onto it about 10 times a day lol.. Its good because the girls here really understand each other! Having a bit of a down day today but i should be ok in awile. Hope ur well :flower:

xx

i want to ttc again too.. don't feel bad about it. i unfortunately can't because i don't have a partner. i'm not sure how you;d go about it not having had a period yet though.<3

Hi - don't feel bad about it, if you feel its right for you then it is! I got pregnant the first cycle after a m/c(and now have a beautiful 1yr old) - the 3 cycles after a m/c you are ultra fertile!! Plus I remember reading a report in the paper while I was pregnant with my daughter that pregnancies straight after miscarriages are usually very healthy pregnancies as your body is all primed and ready with all the right hormones floating round. So go for it!! Good Luck xx

Its so hard to make the decision when to TTC again :nope:. Its been 6 weeks since my D&C and ive just gotten over my first period. As ive had two losses, the Doctors did blood tests but they all came back 'normal'. I have a suspision that i have a clotting/progest problem but doctors wont do anymore. Back to the drawing board :shrug:

Think we may start trying again after my next period ~ fingers crossed third time lucky!! :winkwink: x

I ttc after my D&C which was 3 1/2 weeks ago. Last night I started cramping and today I started spotting so I am doubtful that I conceived and I expect AF to arrive shortly. Plus now my partner said he doesn't want to try again for at least a couple of years which is difficult for me to process.

I have PCOS so I typically don't ovulate but when on the very very rare occasion I do ovulate I feel pain on one side so I know. I think I ovulated 2 weeks after my D&C which is also usually rare, usually it is 3 weeks or more after my period starts. I think the miscarriage or D&C is supposed to count like your period. If in doubt I would just BD all the time : ) I know this is a late reply so I hope you had better luck than I did!
Baby Dust to you!

Well I have had my Period and am now trying again :) but thank you for the advice hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->