WANTED: Alfred Angelo Claret Bridesmaid dress

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Ladies,

I have got to the point where I am desperate for an alfred angelo claret bridesmaid dress in size 20+. I have tried looking on ebay but can not find anything :( xx

Have you tried preloved and sell my wedding dress? Or maybe even Gumtree! Why don't you put a wanted ad over in the 'buying and selling' pages of the forum just incase xx

I was going to say exactly that. There are a few places online that are dedicated just to re-selling wedding dresses. Google 'buy Alfred Angelo Claret' and see what pops up :thumbup:

I've tried Gumtree and preloved and sell my wedding dress no such luck :( but I will put an advert up in the wanted part of the forum :) Thanks girls xx

Are you bothered about the style? Or just happy as long as it's claret? There are a bunch on preloved so my suggestion would be to keep an eye on there. Especially now that we are well into wedding season

not bothered bout the style just has to be size 18+ in the same shade of claret :) xx

In that case there are quite a few to choose from on preloved when I looked. And I'm sure dresses will be added every week. The only thing with a preloved dress is you have to be sure it will be long enough :thumbup:

The problem I am having is that my bridesmaid is not co-operating either! She gave birth a month ago and knowing how weight loss is the last thing a woman wants to worry about after having a baby I have told her that we will get her a bigger dress. I thought I would give it a go and get her to try the size 18 bridesmaid dress that I have bought for my sister but it didn’t fit her and she said it was at least 2 sizes to small for her meaning realistically I need to get her a size 22 dress. My bridesmaid is insisting not to get her the size 22 dress and that she will lose the weight. I just don’t want to wait 5 months and if she hasn’t lost any weight for her to not fit into a bridesmaid dress! I am finding it very hard to find anything bigger than a size 22 in this dress so I actually don’t know what to do xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->