• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wanted baby monitors

levichips

Reaction score
mine have broken so i am looking for some new if anyone selling some? x

i'm nesrly sure i have a bnib set upstairs. i went overboard and ended up with 3 or 4 monitors :haha: will check and let you know x

that would be great let me know what they are ect x

I'm looking for some too so if you have more than one set, I'd be interested :flower:

Right girlies - this is the one I have:

Philips AVENT SCD525/00 DECT ECO Baby Monitor

Includes a temperature sensor, and five soothing lullabies to calm your baby that can be switched on remotely
A lightweight and portable cordless parent unit, with a belt clip: move freely around the house while remaining in touch with your baby
The parent unit allows up to 330m of roaming, and is rechargeable with up to 24 hours continous usage
Talk-back allows you to talk to the baby remotely
ECO mode allows you to decrease energy consumption and transmission power
Box Contains
1 x Philips AVENT ECO Baby Monitor
1 x Philips AVENT ECO Baby Monitor parent unit
1 x Charging base for parent unit
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Neck cord
1 x User manual
Batteries

As I said it's BNIB. I think it cost over £55 new. I'd like £40 posted for it please.

Attachments

• monitor.jpg
    monitor.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
No probs hun. Obv I have to let the op have fiirst shout so will let you know xx

Ive got a spare one somewhere aswell, it just needs new batteries I think. Gonna have a look for it x

I have one for sale, only used it three times lol :) Binned the box though, the link is below, I paid £85 for it brand new, I'm looking for £55 ONO (including shipping) xx

https://www.mothercare.com/Angelcar...041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

Oh, and it still has instructions I'm sure, but no box xx

i've put offer on ebay now thanks girls so help yourself ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back